Doom Eternal Skin Request for FNV

Hello, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post requests but lets give it a shot. So I've been playing New Vegas and I thought how cool it would be to have Doom Slayer from Doom Eternal in it. Both games are published by Bethesda, main guy is the all mighty hero, features a lot of monsters to kill and they are both set in hell (more or less). Having Doom Slayer run around irradiated areas and slay monsters as well as any living thing that isn't human sounds interesting to me and adds to new playthroughs. Would Doom Slayer kill Ghouls as well? Would he single handedly wipe a faction for their inhumane actions or stay neutral in human wars? I guess every persons playthrough would be different except RIP AND TEAR.

I know It's a longshot but if somebody decides to do this I will post a download link to the model: https://p3dm.ru/files/characters/15074-doom-eternal-slayer.html

15 minutes ago, Shadd Ashborn said:

Done long time ago and avaible here. This is FO4 port, but it looks completely same.

https://www.gunetwork.org/t18354-fnv-doom-armor-pack

Hey Allnarta, I love your androids race/male body replacer and thanks for replying. As for the Doom pack on Gunetwork, Slayer there has been modified heavily, they removed his arms/head and replaced it with players default ones which in result created way more bugs and made the skin look less cool. That's the reason I posted here with a request if somebody can actually import the model without making such huge changes and cutting parts from it. I know you are extremely skilled/gifted modder and you probably have projects of your own, but if you or some other top tier modder is interested I might be even willing to pay for just that 1 skin (if that is allowed here).

Guest Shadd Ashborn

I am not interested in porting "full skins" as it cause heavy incompatibility with normal gameplay stuff. Game was designed to use normal naked body and head with universal for everyone UV's and also portind full headmesh would mean doing all morphs from scratch which I am even less interested in.

2 minutes ago, Shadd Ashborn said:

I am not interested in porting "full skins" as it cause heavy incompatibility with normal gameplay stuff. Game was designed to use normal naked body and head with universal for everyone UV's and also portind full headmesh would mean doing all morphs from scratch which I am even less interested in.

I see, though I wouldn't ask of you to make head have any morphs or animations, It can be just as static as a helmet since I would be playing with helmet 99% of time. Head is just there to cover the gap between helmet and torso since the neck can be seen a bit. This skin is not that different in comparison to other ports I saw, for example FO4 power armor to FNV or Gears of Wars characters to FNV. They are both bulkier than Slayer and they are working just fine in FNV. But if that is not what you do I understand, all I can do is wait for someone who is willing to do it.