Conditional check for Sexlab Gender

Hello, I have recently been getting back into Skyrim and loaded up an old save with a female character named "Useless Hibiki", who only has 100 health in a x5 damage world, - the purpose of which you can guess. The setup in place however allowed me to change gender with a button switch to be able to go into Futanari mode and make use of all those follower mods.

Now though I want this: Keep being weak in female form, but become the powerful conqueror Dragonborn once switching to futanari, so I can have both playstyles in one save. I already created an effect in CK that substantially increases health, regeneration, and adds extra armor when no cuirass is worn. The effect works normally in tests without conditions, but I had to find that the Sexlab-Gender is not the same as Skyrim's gender variable, so I can't currently construct the conditional check required to constrict the buff to the futanari mode.

I tried to rummage through scripts, but most can't even be opened, and settings variables about this also don't seem to exist. I also found a developer aid on the "Gender Bender" mod that allows the button switch change, but even that one just documents the function inputs/how to use them in the mod, not how the functions actually work internally, so I can't spy out which Sexlab variable is being changed here.

If someone knows how I can read up on this, or maybe just how I could switch on/off a permanent ability with a button press (since that would yield equal result here), I would be excited to know.

Well, like most of the time when I can be bothered to ask a question, I figure it out right after. There is apparently a faction for Sexlab and Gender Bender who track the internal gender of those mods. Rank 0 in those is male, rank 1 female, so once I made the conditional checks to look for those values, I had my mod going.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/18/2021 at 5:04 AM, Deanevea said:

I neeeeeed that mod and for the same reason.

Thank You

I have only seen it now. For switching gender with a button press, you use: Gender Bender SE and its requirements. SOS specifically should make it possible to go futanari with females, although you may need to download additional female parts from elsewhere.(I have forgotten the procedure over all this time)

I attached my mod, but since I normally have it all packaged in a "myMod.esp" with all the other personal little tweaks I do, I had to redo it for this upload. This means it is not tested again, so inform me if something does not work.

Also, it isn't activating via script here. Instead, when you start the game, you have to open the console, type "help futaborn", then do a "player.addspell ID", where you copy in the ID number you find next to the "Futaborn Goddess" spell/ability it will have listed for you.
Once you have the ability, it will automatically turn on or off depending whether Gender Bender SE considers you male or female.

GenderBenderRampage.esp