TWB outfits conversion made by FJJF321

I have received from the author an 'Ok' to cross post the link here. 

One of the problems with TWB till now we had 2 kind of conversions - old and (let's be honest) poor ones, and good ones but utterly oversexed. 

Especially when it comes to an actual armour.

I'm talking about Vanilla and DCL outfits and armour, ofc, we have plenty of very decent conversions of other outfits (pampa's, Dickie's , VTAW, etc) 

Anyway, I tested it myself, little to no clipping occurs,  and the author is still tinkering with it, trying to make it perfect. 

Still even now - it's much better then what we had.

I can not recommend it enough, and again - many thanks to the author for creating it in the first place.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/51071

Here's the link.

It's a very large mod - 2+ gigs, the next improved version will be with 3 separate archives, I understand, vanilla, nuka, and harbor, for the ease of download.

I could provide screens , but you can see it all on Nexus, and I can assure you - ingame it looks almost perfect

BTW, I freaking 'LOVE' Nexus.

After my 'private' conversation with the author of the mod I suddenly got 'semi-banned' 

Can't use private messaging on Nexus anymore.

Guess they really don't like loverslab

Apparently the PMs there are not too private :)))