Adult MOOs

Kuroshu

• 3 weeks later...

Hellmoo was great back when I played it (it is sort of like a dark version of fallout 1 meets cyberpunk and sex). It started getting grindy when you tried to level up IP at a certain point. The community is varied widely between griefers and helpers.

As for other sexy moos/muds I think there's a furry one whose name escapes me, TAPs or something. It's really old.

You can always sexy up a mud/moo/mmo with the help of another player of course.

Hellmoo was great back when I played it (it is sort of like a dark version of fallout 1 meets cyberpunk and sex). It started getting grindy when you tried to level up IP at a certain point. The community is varied widely between griefers and helpers.

Actually the distinction between griefers and helpers depends on where you're standing. Being aligned with a really powerful griefer is the weirdest thing in the world because some of them were really protective and paternal of their corpmates, while the lone wolf griefers were some serious pains in the butt to deal with.

• 3 weeks later...

As for other sexy moos/muds I think there's a furry one whose name escapes me' date=' TAPs or something. It's really old.

[/quote']

I'm not much of a writer so I don't think the last option is doable for me... and I don't handle working with strangers very well... especially if their other guys... now if they were girls...

Actually the distinction between griefers and helpers depends on where you're standing. Being aligned with a really powerful griefer is the weirdest thing in the world because some of them were really protective and paternal of their corpmates' date=' while the lone wolf griefers were some serious pains in the butt to deal with.

[/quote']

I was in a corp with one... He was very mean...

As for other sexy moos/muds I think there's a furry one whose name escapes me' date=' TAPs or something. It's really old.

[/quote']

I'm not much of a writer so I don't think the last option is doable for me... and I don't handle working with strangers very well... especially if their other guys... now if they were girls...

Actually the distinction between griefers and helpers depends on where you're standing. Being aligned with a really powerful griefer is the weirdest thing in the world because some of them were really protective and paternal of their corpmates' date=' while the lone wolf griefers were some serious pains in the butt to deal with.

[/quote']

I was in a corp with one... He was very mean...

Was it Notdeadyet/GOHAN, GOKU, or that Damian guy? I was one of Notdeadyet's corpmates briefly, and he was very chill. GOKU was one of the lone wolfers, but he was usually a good sport about getting taken down (which was really, really hard to do - stupid vampires and their ridiculous physical buffs).

Damian was kind of a prick.

Was it Notdeadyet/GOHAN' date=' GOKU, or that Damian guy? I was one of Notdeadyet's corpmates briefly, and he was very chill. GOKU was one of the lone wolfers, but he was usually a good sport about getting taken down (which was really, really hard to do - stupid vampires and their ridiculous physical buffs).

Damian was kind of a prick.

[/quote']

Not sure but the dude's name did start with a "D" and Damian does sound familiar

Archived