First of all,

I'm new to modding. I'm using Vortex to manage my mods but I'm not sure how to reorder the load order to be most efficient. I can try to do it via the Fallout game menu but I'm not sure if I'm ordering the load order correctly. Is there anyone that could help me out I can just give you a list of what I have or something

You can turn off auto-sorting of mods in the plugins section of vortex, and also change the priority of load order, letting vortex sort your mods automatically will probably end in a big fail, especially when using AAF stuff and mods from LL.

My personal recommendation (Its quite a painful process but bear with me):

1 - Use vortex to install Mods that require the FOMOD installer, choosing the correct setup for your build.

2 - Go into the vortex staging folder (where the mods installed by vortex are), copy the install you made to desktop and make a new zip file with the installed version of that mod.

3 - Now that you have all the mods packed in zips that don't require FOMOD anymore, uninstall Vortex (I even reinstall the game and remove everything vortex related from program files and App data)

4 - Install Vrye Bash then install everything manually in correct order with the vrye bash installer or by just putting it manually in data folder.

5 - Sort your mods manually in Vrye bash

6 - Use FO4EDIT to sort masters of mods that have incorrect fileheader (Devious devices e.t.c)

7 - Profit from your vortex free build of FO4!