Wicked Whims 163e Sim sleeping error IF Wicked Perversions (v3.0) is installed.

Hi, first post, and I love love love your mod!!! 

I just did a long troubleshoot, suspecting game, MCCC and WW had a collision with each other after updating WW, but with MCCC 8.1 public not out yet. 

If your sims will not sleep no matter where you move the bed, or in a new bed, you get exception errors stating the object is not recognized, and the game crashes (cannot reload on re-entering household), and you have Nisas Wicked Perversions running with WW, try taking the Wicked Perversions mod out. 

For me it fixed the problem. 

My exception / clean exception is added to aid anyone running into this same issue. I debated whether even posting here, as the issue belongs with a different mod, but know that I would have been saved hours of troubleshooting, so sticking it here to be helpful. 

I am not expanding any further though, as it is crystal clear to me the issue is with Wicked Perversions and not WW.

lastCleanException.txt lastException.txt

On 3/21/2021 at 5:35 AM, HuskTheHelpful said:

Do you have other mods?

Have you checked if the issue is still there if you run the game with only WW installed?

I just posted in case someone else ran into the issue. Located the problem, and fixed it. It is the WP mod. It needs an update. 
So not Wicked Whims, but Wicked Perversions is the problem. Due to the behavior in the game, I was just about sure it was WW, it is decidedly not. 

And yes, did the error seeking by loading them one at a time. :)

I'm sorry if it wasn't clear I was not seeking help, but just alerting others who might have run into the same problem after WW 163e came out.

10 hours ago, GrumpyOlBumkin said:

I just posted in case someone else ran into the issue. Located the problem, and fixed it. It is the WP mod. It needs an update. 
So not Wicked Whims, but Wicked Perversions is the problem. Due to the behavior in the game, I was just about sure it was WW, it is decidedly not. 

And yes, did the error seeking by loading them one at a time. :)

I'm sorry if it wasn't clear I was not seeking help, but just alerting others who might have run into the same problem after WW 163e came out.

I must've been thinking about something else when I opened up the topic since now that I read it again you seem to indeed have everything figured out ?