What about HGEC for FO3/NV?

Cezul

So i wa sbrowsing around and noticed there had indeed been work on this subject here http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=5327

and here as well: http://modsreloaded.com/hg-eyecandy-body-nv/files

( i'm using the above right now, pretty awesome, it could just use some bouncing boobs and booty. )

I bring this up because, well i've tried all the various vody mods for FO3/NV and well i just didn't like them, they're either too skinny, too busty or not enough booty/flat.

The above links could be a good resource if you can get the permissions.

And i'm pretty sure this would be much appreciated not only here, but across all the modding sites.

The one i'm using from ModsReloaded seems the most complete IMHO' date=' it could just use some BBB and maybe a few texture varieties.

[/quote']

The one from ModsReloaded looks like an A-Cup.

Does it have meshes for an F-cup?

Nah the a cup and b cup are optional bodies, the normal one you download from there is like an E or so ( True to Exnem's original form )

You can check it in the images tab from the site.

The one i'm using from ModsReloaded seems the most complete IMHO' date=' it could just use some BBB and maybe a few texture varieties.

[/quote']

Nah the a cup and b cup are optional bodies, the normal one you download from there is like an E or so ( True to Exnem's original form )

Indeed it is!

that being the case, perhaps the F-Cup files from other HGEC mods for Oblivion can be dropped in the folder?

[/quote']

Indeed it is!

that being the case, perhaps the F-Cup files from other HGEC mods for Oblivion can be dropped in the folder?

That won't work( As far as i can glean).In the fallout game engine the upperbody and lower body are in one file ( upperbody.nif ), so using the file from oblivion will result in weird legless-ness no doubt

[/quote']

Indeed it is!

That won't work( As far as i can glean).In the fallout game engine the upperbody and lower body are in one file ( upperbody.nif ), so using the file from oblivion will result in weird legless-ness no doubt

Damnit!

:@:@

Yeah, "That damn place" has done a good job of chasing off all of the modders that actually contributed quality products to the community.

:mad:

They're really complete and total frickin evil bastards. They lured everyone in with the promise of a site where everyone could come together and share their mods regardless of the type...then they switch up and go all Nazi on the contributors and anyone that mentions anything that they don't like.

Classic bait and switch type crap.

I can't stand the way "that damn place" operates. I wish everyone would just leave, host their stuff on meadiashare and link to it on this site.

I know it wouldn't be as efficient or permanent (hosting costs), but at least there would be freedom.

Archived