Invisible body (floating head and hands)

Ok, I'm usually the kind of guy who search before asking, but I'm at my wits end. So, after searching almost the whole internet, while testing (almost I hope) all the possible solution, here am I.

TL;DR : After a few minutes in game, my body is invisible, with only the head and hands visible.

Before we start, a few point :

- I'm not new to modding : started with Skyrim, and I also played modded Fallout 4 before unistalling (to free some space). But here I am back with a clean Fallout and this problem.

- I use Vortex.

- I did all the basic clean with FO4Edit.

- No problems with Loot.

- I followed the BiRaitBec guide with my textures (the "performance overhaul" one). I also tried to revert to the original textures files, no result.

- I did a lot of the thing needed to the ini file : 

for Fallout4.ini :

[Archive]
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
sResourceDataDirsFinal= 

for custom :

[Archive]
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
sResourceDataDirsFinal=STRINGS\, TEXTURES\, MUSIC\, SOUND\, INTERFACE\, MESHES\, PROGRAMS\, MATERIALS\, LODSETTINGS\, VIS\, MISC\, SCRIPTS\, SHADERSFX\

for pref :

[Launcher]
bEnableFileSelection=1

- I'm using CBBE and I 1st used body and face textures, but now there only the face (Silky Smooth Skin). Bug with both

For the record, i used it in my 1st playthrough without problems.

- All my ini files are NOT read-only.

NOW, the problem :

My game works normally then, without any warning, my body disappear. Only the head and hand stay. Also the pipboy, and, on my moded vaultsuit, some details, like the radio and the "111" on the back.

Also, some cloth don't completely vanish : I can have top without the bottom, or the cloth stay but not the body.

Last but not least, before, when I got naked, my body was still there, but now even naked there's no body.

And I insist on that point : It doesnt vanish immediatly.

I'm in a point when I'll believe someone if they tell me to sacrifice a goat to Todd Howard. Please help me!

2 hours ago, kharneth1 said:

Have you using MTM OCBPC?

If yes, try changing the preset, the mtm armor preset seens to cause the issue for some people so changing it to something that isn't the "presetname"-armor

I use the cbbe one, yes. I'll test and come back later.

Edit : IT WORKS!! I was on the physics and collision and switched to the physics only (with ignore armor option). 1 hour and no problem. I was on this problem for 2 weeks, thanks mate! :D

• 1 month later...
On 3/13/2021 at 8:04 PM, kharneth1 said:

If yes, try changing the preset, the mtm armor preset seens to cause the issue for some people so changing it to something that isn't the "presetname"-armor

I was also having this problem and trying near everything to solve it. Big thank

• 2 months later...
On 3/13/2021 at 11:04 AM, kharneth1 said:

You rock, thank you. I've been losing my mind trying to troubleshoot this issue for months now. I had narrowed it down to maybe being an issue with MTM OCBPC, or potentially one other mod, but I couldn't figure out where exactly the issue was.

• 1 month later...
On 3/14/2021 at 3:16 AM, Tarango said:

I use the cbbe one, yes. I'll test and come back later.

Edit : IT WORKS!! I was on the physics and collision and switched to the physics only (with ignore armor option). 1 hour and no problem. I was on this problem for 2 weeks, thanks mate! :D

Mind if I ask how you actually do this? Im not that good yet at modding

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 3/13/2021 at 8:04 PM, kharneth1 said:

Thanks a lot ! I've got the same problem, and now it works !!!

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...