Fair Skin Complexion Breton Preset 4.1 Help

I don't think this needs a modlist, since there's only so much that any particular mod affects.

I'm trying to get the Fair Skin Complexion's Breton 4.1 Preset in SSE, but no matter what I try it never looks quite like the example picture. The most significant difference is the upper lip is always significantly bigger, but there are more minor differences as well. Which is odd, since I'm using the 7.9 version as well.

I've tried using the ECE preset, of course, but I get a weird banana-colored person instead of the actual preset. What works best at the moment is getting the Winterhold Shelter, then using Alternate Actors to switch to Ayana, then going into Racemenu and applying the .nif from Winterhold Shelter.

Does anyone have any insight into how I might go about remedying this? It doesn't work with the latest ECE and Fair Skin either, so I'm pretty much out of ideas on how to fix it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!