Retro Nude mods

Guest GooberOfLies

I'm hoping someone will do something with the sheet I edited. Would love to see it come to life.

There honestly aren't a lot of retro nude mods out there, but I do know there's a nude mod for Streets of Rage 2 and 3.

2 minutes ago, GooberOfLies said:

I'm hoping someone will do something with the sheet I edited. Would love to see it come to life.

There honestly aren't a lot of retro nude mods out there, but I do know there's a nude mod for Streets of Rage 2 and 3.

Do you know where I can find it?  I found a topless Chun li for street fighter that's the only one I could find

Guest GooberOfLies
10 minutes ago, Therock40359 said:

Do you know where I can find it?  I found a topless Chun li for street fighter that's the only one I could find

It's pretty easy to search. Just type in "Streets of Rage 3 Naked Blaze", and it should show up right away. Also, if you have the Sega Genesis Collection on Steam, it's a workshop you can subscribe to.

Guest GooberOfLies
30 minutes ago, Therock40359 said:

Ok thanks.  I'm actually using retropie on rpi4.  I'll search for it.  I been trying just random search terms for no specific game and I mostly find them for pc games which stinks bc can't run any on retropie

I'm pretty sure it's not a skin. It's a whole rom. Also, you should try using emulators on PC. They're free, and pretty simply to use.