BNB Type A/Type Half won't bounce

Zephyrion

I installed my body and meshes as per the install and setup as laid out in the Sexout setup thread and things worked fine, but I felt that the H-cup meshes that is BNB's default were too large for my tastes, and after searching through the other downloads on that mod's page I found the DD-cup meshes for the Type A and type Half breast meshes, I have tried both of these, but the breasts remain fixed and do not bounce, which is rather irritating when much of the female clothing does.

I have tried toggling archive invalidated on and off, and I have double checked the readmes and removed the capital letter text on the end of the filenames before I moved them, but I can't get them to work.

The download containing these meshes is the 'Mesh Pack V2_0-35047'

Has anyone else here encountered a similar problem? If you have found a soultion I would be very happy if you would share it.

If you're speaking of the smaller chest sizes or the compatibility skeleton, I've installed both. I needed to redo the installation of the texture pack, BNB regular meshes, and the compatibility skeleton to get the boob bounce back for the H-cups after merely trying to return the original `femaleupperbody'

Would a different `femaleupperbody`require different animations? the mod was supposedly complete and no mention of needing different animations for the different chest sizes was made. The animations I have are compatible with BNB as the default breast sizes still bounce, but the smaller sizes do not even when walking. I have not attempted to use any other BNB types other than the default and those mentioned above, so I am unaware if the others have the same problem or I'm missing some sort of obvious fix due to massive fail on my part.

Archived