Performance Sharing

Mailamea

Like the title says, while there is no thread like this yet. What it is is to share your settings that increases performance may it be a change from skyrimpref.ini , applications used(ex. gamebooster), or mods.

So here let me start :

A massive performance increase a whopping 10-15fps boost (In skyrimprefs.ini find the bDoDepthofField=1 change to 0)

Pros : 10-15fps boost / no quality loss (since its just DOF)

Cons : DOF is gone some enb that uses DOF or enhance DOF will not take effect since it is disabled, well for me its not really a problem since the graphics is still what you have set it to, it just removes the DOF completely a good example is there will be no blur when killcam takes effect.

Another is :

Setting Shadows to medium then set the shadowfilter stuff and shadowresolution in the skyrimprefs.ini i forgot the details but it can easily be searched. Or use configator to change the shadows.

Well thats it. Do you guys have any to share? it can be mods/exes/plugins(like stutterremover)/ini changes/etc etc...

Another is :

Setting Shadows to medium then set the shadowfilter stuff and shadowresolution in the skyrimprefs.ini i forgot the details but it can easily be searched. Or use configator to change the shadows.

Well thats it. Do you guys have any to share? it can be mods/exes/plugins(like stutterremover)/ini changes/etc etc...

can you maybe show us an comparison shot?

my share:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/32505

HUGE performance boost indoors at 0 quality loss.

It just prohibits to render stuff you dont see. (things behind you, behind corners etc.)

Archived