How to Integrate (SJK) Beauty Scales Breasts into Vanilla

After weeks of tinkering with limited modding knowledge, I finally was able to integrate the larger breast sizes of Kincade's excellent SJK mod into the base game so that women naturally range in breast size from flat to that mod's maximum. This thread contains instructions on how you can also do this. The process was simpler than I thought it would be.

First, you will need the "(SJK) Beauty Scales Breasts (F Cup)" mod from Loverslab, and be sure to make backups of all the vanilla files you will change. Once you have the mod, go to the mod's directory sjkBreastScales > gfx > models > portraits > female_body and copy female_body.asset to the directory of the same path of the base game (i.e. Crusader Kings III > game > gfx > models > portraits > female_body). You want to replace the original file with the mod's. This replaces the base game's model to allow larger breasts.

Next, go to the mod's directory common > genes and open the file sjk_genes_breast_scale. Also open the vanilla file 01_genes_morph, which can be found in Crusader Kings III > game > common > genes. Inside 01_genes_morph, go to the bust section (the file is long, so use the search function). In the following spoiler, I show what lines you should copy from sjk_genes_breast_scale and where they should be copied in the first area at the top of the bust section.

Spoiler

The vanilla file looks like this:

bust_clothes = { 
        index = 0 
        female = { 
            setting = { attribute = "bs_body_breast_size_min" value = { min = 1.0 max = -1.0 } age = age_preset_puberty  } 
            setting = { attribute = "bs_body_breast_size_max" value = { min = -1.0 max = 1.0 }  age = age_preset_puberty } 
            setting = { attribute = "bs_breast_size_max" value = { min = -1.0 max = 1.0 }  age = age_preset_puberty } 
        }
        girl = female
    }

Copy some lines from the mod so it looks like this:

bust_clothes = { 
        index = 0 
        female = { 
            setting = { attribute = "bs_body_breast_size_min" value = { min = 1.0 max = -1.0 } age = age_preset_puberty  } 
            setting = { attribute = "bs_body_breast_size_max" value = { min = -1.0 max = 1.0 }  age = age_preset_puberty } 
            setting = { attribute = "bs_breast_size_max" value = { min = -1.0 max = 1.0 }  age = age_preset_puberty }
        setting = { attribute = "sjk_bs_body_breast_size_max" value = { min = 0.0 max = 1.0 } age = age_preset_puberty  }
        setting = { attribute = "sjk_bs_body_breast_size_max_extra" value = { min = 0.0 max = 1.0 } age = age_preset_puberty  }
        }
        girl = female
    }

Next, you need to replace every instance of this line

setting = { attribute = "bs_body_breast_size_2_max" value = { min = -1.0 max = 1.0 }  age = age_preset_puberty }

with these two

setting = { attribute = "bs_body_breast_size_2_max" value = { min = 0.0 max = 1.0 }  age = age_preset_puberty }
        setting = { attribute = "sjk_bs_body_breast_size_2_max" value = { min = 0.0 max = 1.0 } age = age_preset_puberty }

You can use the search and replace function if you know how, or you can tediously scroll through the document and make the changes manually. The line must be replaced for every breast type. Why Paradox made so many breast types I do not know, but I'm not complaining!

These changes will make breasts range from flat to very large, but if you want all women to have at least appreciable breasts, then change all instances of "sjk_bs_body_breast_size_max_extra" value = { min = 0.0 max = 1.0 } so that it reads min = 1.0. This means that the maximum extra breast size will be added, so women who normally would be flat will still get a boost.

Once this is done, the mod should be integrated (unless I borked the instructions or you didn't follow them correctly). To fully appreciate the increased breast sizes, you must see the females nude, as the clothed shapes can only be made so large and the breasts (un?)fortunately clip through them. You can play with the mod enabled to avoid the clipping. I'm not sure how to fix it, as simply copying the modded clothing files didn't work for me.

If everything is in order, then playing a female-dominated nudist religion should now be much more pleasant for you!