Any room for a designer? Of mods I mean. (examples included)

Hello,

For both skyrim and S4 I have pondered and thought up fleshed out designs of mods I'd like to see created.

I'm just not very much capable in the coding side of things, each attempt just ended in severe headaches and frustration of time wasted.

I am very much not passionate about coding in general, and am more of a narrative designer, something which I do see a want for in this forum. More diverse personalities and meaning, different kinds of relationships, etc. I'd like to provide flavour to interactions and relationships.

Despite my unwillingness to deal with code any further, that doesn't mean that I don't understand the logic behind it, it is the amount of jargon and different terms that overload my brain. That means I know how to properly design these things in structure, just not in the code languages.

Anyway, I just wanted to know if there would be any interest in me posting some of these designs around? And where exactly?

I'd hate to see my post just fade into the aether because there wasn't a coder behind it.

Examples of these designs include:

S4:

Dominant/submissive relationship bar, under the friendship and romance bar.

This could be used as framework for all kinds of interactions. Interactions that result in this bar changing, or interactions that unlock after a set score.

Consent system.

A system where sims can ask, or give eachother for consent. This can be specific for the different animation categories. So one can consent to handjobs only, for example, as perhaps a starting point in a sexual relationship with someone. This would be dependent on whims obviously, and I can see some interaction with devious desires as well.

Tracking system.

To us humans, to want to know who has done it with who, is a basic instinct. This mod would be designed to have each sims's sex life be tracked, to know who has done it with who, how many times, when, and how exactly (with or without condom, oral/anal/etc, forced/with consent, etc). 

(Of course, especially for "how exactly" guidance and help would be needed from turbodriver himself, and it would be the last thing on the schedual.)

A second part to this can be that sims also can ask eachother about it, or keep things secret, remind themselves of it, or boast to others (can lie too), etc.

Different (sexual) personalities.

Nisa has already done some work on this, though some are quite... exotic. I also have tried constructing some traits with the Constructor. Though other than needing turbo's help (just sent an email) on testing for different categories like anal and oral, I dont think I need assistance on these.

Skyrim:

Dominance/submissive relationship system.

A score which changes based on dialogue and sexlab animations played. Some npcs are more naturally submissive or dominant than others and seek to be on "top" or "bottom" naturally. Particular categories of animations, or dialogue, give more dom/sub score to particular npcs. You yourself can set each animation to be one where you'd feel more dominant or submissive.

I'd provide the mod with tailor-made personalities who have different dialogue and different "weak" or "strong" positions, and different drives.

When a certain relationship is established, the dom can change positions to their liking, while the sub has to ask. In the case of subs who desire to be on top, they can roll for a chance to change the animation to their liking. This chance is dependent on various factors, so are the outcomes.

So those are some short summaries of the things that have been circling in my mind for months, and I hope to see them come fruition.

Again I'd like to know if there's interest in these things, and if there are modders around wanting to code.