11 minutes ago, Yummy-o-tummy said:

Β 

Clear the LOCALthumbcache file please.Β Make sure the chair is not under the table, it should stand alone

Β 

EEETXZ1X1yg.jpg

I am sorry but i dont have one. I cleard all cach folders but i still cant youse it...Β 

18 minutes ago, idkdfdfd said:

I am sorry but i dont have one. I cleard all cach folders but i still cant youse it...Β 

Β 

Localthumbcache fileΒ responsible for the cache game session,Β it is advisable to remove it every time you start the game. Localthumbcache is in the documents folder of the Sims 4.Β I checked animations a a few minutesΒ ago, everything works.Β Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4

Β 

1 hour ago, Yummy-o-tummy said:

Β 

Localthumbcache fileΒ responsible for the cache game session,Β it is advisable to remove it every time you start the game. Localthumbcache is in the documents folder of the Sims 4.Β I checked animations a a few minutesΒ ago, everything works.Β Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4

i think found the problem. It is probably due to another animation (maby cherry pie cum mesh...)Β because I knowΒ used all myΒ mods with wicked whims and it worked ... But thank you very much for the time and help. The animations are great.Β ?

23 minutes ago, idkdfdfd said:

Β 

i think found the problem. It is probably due to another animation (maby cherry pie cum mesh...)Β because I knowΒ used all myΒ mods with wicked whims and it worked ... But thank you very much for the time and help. The animations are great.Β ?

Β 

Thank you!

Β 

Β D4aPlWxwSM4.jpg?size=219x221&quality=96&sign=f033c0d37982130101c1d3477eb8d8e4&type=album

56 minutes ago, idkdfdfd said:

Β 

Its not any mod or animation its my Wicked Settings ...

• 4 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, Alexander505 said:

I love your animations, you're definitely growing very well, your style is extremely erotic. Hope to become a patreon of yours as soon as I can.

Β 

Oh god :3 Thank you very much and I am very pleased to hear this!

Β 

2eLlRE1_glo.jpg

Edited by Yummy-o-tummy
  • 1 month later...
On 7/4/2021 at 4:08 PM, RebyaAs said:
Spoiler

Β 

Hello! I love your furry sims deadly and I got your cas part.But I am not good at creating sims and can't touch your sims' high level. How can I get your sims' tray? Thank you very much!?

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

1564559705_-min.gif.88616d44adceeb8c2dbe899230230fd2.gif

Β 

Β 

Β 

Hello! Wow,Β thank you so much ;__;Β If I understood you correctly, you downloaded body parts 1 or 2.Β These are body parts for WW mod/animations andΒ have nothing to do with characters or tray files.Β Some of my characters are in the patreon release.Β I share them when I achieve my page goal!Β 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/18/2021 at 4:25 AM, wickedwhimswickedsims said:

Quick Question. In the gifs for the sticky and horny kawaii girl animations, What top is she wearing?Β I wanna download it but I don't know where to find it!

Β 

Hello! This top by LYNX, butΒ I can adviseΒ erotic clothing byΒ sstormyyΒ for you. I like some of his(er) clothing.

Edited by Yummy-o-tummy
On 3/22/2021 at 6:57 PM, Petr54 said:

The topicΒ is updated, but there is no file update.

Π‘ΠΊΠΎΡ€Π΅Π΅ всСго это Π±Ρ‹Π»ΠΎ ΠΈΠ·-Π·Π° Π΄Ρ€ΠΎΠΏΠ½ΡƒΡ‚Ρ‹Ρ… Π³ΠΈΡ„ΠΎΠΊ. Π‘ΠΎΡ€ΠΈ, ΠΊΠ°ΠΆΠ΄ΠΎΠ΅ обновлСния Π½Π° Π»Π» для мСня - Ρ€Π°Π·Ρ€Ρ‹Π² башки ?

Edited by Yummy-o-tummy
1 hour ago, Zachoriah said:

Hey, if you're not wcif friendly ignore me, but I was wondering where you got the cock/skin detail on your animations?Β Thank you so much!

Β 

Hi! I'm not greedy :DDΒ Skin detail by Sora Foxy

SoraFoxyTeils_Front tail and stamen_18+.package

On 8/1/2021 at 12:54 PM, gabewhale said:

hello! recently downloaded your ww animations pack and i was wondering if there was any specific dildo pack you downloading for female solo play? whenever i boot up the animation the sim is just woohooing with the air lol!Β 

Hello! Make sure you downloadedΒ objects for animations lol :DD

QFo7lXqzltk.jpg?size=535x134&quality=96&sign=d254a17b4945c922ff1a87b60a944e2e&type=album2pdZ4kI1Pu4.jpg?size=598x237&quality=96&sign=f0426eb2bb99962f3ade41e3904a2ed0&type=album

Hi! First of all thanks for all your animations they are really good :DΒ I would like to ask you if is possible to know where did you get the tits are you using on your characters on the gifs previews, the tits are you using on this gif:Β https://www.redgifs.com/watch/vigilantfrayeddutchsmoushond

Β 

Can you please say me what are you using for them please? :)

Β 

Edited by Tekisman
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/8/2021 at 1:07 PM, Tekisman said:

Hi! First of all thanks for all your animations they are really good :DΒ I would like to ask you if is possible to know where did you get the tits are you using on your characters on the gifs previews, the tits are you using on this gif:Β https://www.redgifs.com/watch/vigilantfrayeddutchsmoushond

Β 

Can you please say me what are you using for them please? :)

Β 

Β 

Hello dear! OMGHTHRTutyjhtyg thank you!!!!!!!!!Β Breast by Allure.