Face preset onto NPC

Brapboi

Hey guys, I've been trying this out for days. There was a tutorial for this but it was never finished and it only covered how I can get the face values via the face ripper program.

Anyway, I tried ripping my face from my save game then making an NPC in GECK. After I got the esp for that, I tried copy pasting the values in FNVEdit but when I go to where my new NPC is, I ALWAYS get a CTD.

I used RCP elves by the way.

I ran both FNVEdit and GECK in admin mode. My load order is okay. It's under the required mods. Without using my face values, the game runs fine and I see the new NPC. However, I really don't like the face and I can't recreate my face in GECK. So with that, I was hoping someone could tell me how I can put the presets of RCP elves onto my new NPC since my character's face is pretty close to the preset. (Hey, why fix something that ain't broken?)

Thank you!

EDIT

This is solved.

I was being stupid and didn't see the pictures in the face ripper page in Nexus. Anyway, I just used my save file. Here are some references for those that might have this question.

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/249319-character-face-import/

Archived