[Beta/Testing] Conan Exiles - Thrall Wars: The Spire (+21 Extreme ERP/Sexual Content)

Hello lovers!

Warning:

+21 or older is strongly recommended! - This project contains extreme sexual subjects like imprisonment, forced slavery, rape, humiliation, excessive ammounts of bodyfluids and much more, that will surely upset Karens and Kens! If you are Karen/Ken, this is NOT for you!

This is a WIP-project in its beta/testing phase, meaning the basics are done and now needs testing! - If you want to partake, this is your invitation! :D

I am Dat Viek! - For those of you who played Conan Exiles in the early days, back when Sexiles was working and mods didnt keep breaking, you might have come across me and my proud phallicshaped spire, and even better; deep dark dungeon! - Ahh, those were the days! Alas, Conan Exiles has been in a volatile state since those early days, with many updates and complete revamps that ultimately broke a ton of awesome mods, and eventually servers. Now however, things seems to be cooling off and mods are slowly starting to seem more consistent. - And thus, ive decided to make a comeback, but in a slightly different manner..

Introduction:

Thrall Wars is a coremod made by the amazing Katla, that sticks to the lore of Conan, while still adding amazing features like no other! Sadly though, Conan Exiles has always had one major drawback; servers! Yes, its gotten helluva lot more stable, but once some 20-30 people has come and gone, things gets messed up, and eventually breaks. Therefore, ive decided to take another approach; I build, design and create content in the world, quests, dialogues, roleplaysystems, etc - You roleplay! - The only thing you as a player have to care about, is roleplaying and enjoying the scenes ive created! - Think of it as a virtual swingerclub set in the Conan universe, where you can be, do and play as you please.

The Spire:

Originally it was a very popular place for some of the earliest players on Thrall Wars, where players who was only looking to roleplay, could come and kick back. - Now, in its remade form, its SO much more than that! To keep things as short as possible however; A massive prisoncomplex situated in a damp and dark dungeon, where unfortunate exiles are capitalized upon for meeting an ever increasing demand for breast milk!

How does it work?:

First of all, ALL building are pr. default disabled! Eg. no building! BUT, do not fret; ive already done that for you! You can however still place objects like bowls, chairs, beds, etc.
When you join the server, you will have to choose between 4 different roles/ranks:

- Warden: As a male/female/whateveryoufancy warden, you are charged with the task of breaking, training and utilizing the poor unfortunate inhabitants of the prison! You have free access to the entire complex and the world, and many extra perks and features.

- Viekling: As a male/female/whateveryoufancy inbred minion of Dat horrid Viek, the vieklings are the backbone of the spire! Guards, soldiers, etc. is their primary functions. You have free access to most of the complex and the world, plus many extra perks and features.

- Prisoner: As a male/whateveryoufancy prisoner you were once a proud hero, we're sure! Now however, you're a lowly prisoner whos only commodity is sperm! If you choose to run things as a baws, go with the flow or even make a break for it (if you can!), is up to you! You have limited access to the prison (male ward) and not to the world, perks and features are something you work for!

- Slog: As a female/whateveryoufancy slog, you are the lowest of the low! You're only kept for milking and worse, with a slim chance of working yourself up the spire and perhaps; become something more! You have limited access to the prison (female ward) and not the world, perks and features are something you work for!

For each rank and their respective areas of interest, there are vendors and a right plethora of dialogueNPCs that will help you advance and immerse yourself in your character and.. well, predicament! I can only set the scene, stage and ambience however; the story is up to you!

Mods used in the project (subject to change in the future!):

- Pippi

- Thrall War Decorations

- Immersive Armor

- SlaverMod

- Thrall War Dungeon Mod

- ExilesExtreme

- DudesDelightfulDecorations

- Savage Steel

- Savage Steel II

- Less Building Placement Restrictions

- Unlock Plus

- Barbarian Barber

- Improved Quality of Life

- Pythagoras

- CAS

- Devious Desires

- WonderBody

- Weaty's Armorpack

- Weaty's Armorpack (WonderBody Replacer)

- High Heels System

FAQ:

Q: I want to be a part of this, how can I join!?

A: Reply to this thread or send me a DM!

Q: Im best builder ever, why cant I build!?

A: No me! - People come and go, and when they do, they leave a ton of shit that has to be cleaned up in the wake. Shit, that breaks servers! Aside that, you have free access to soloplay and thousands of servers that allows building, so if you're primarily a builder, this is not the server you're looking for ;)

Still under rework, much more info like Discord and serverinfo will follow! - If you are super excited about the project and want to know more, drop a comment or send me a DM!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...