Need help installing Type6M Body

The instructions are hard to understand on the nexus sight.  One of the requirments for this mod says "Or texture for the Type3 DIMONIZED TYPE3 female body," which I don't understand.

Anyways, what I want to do is use this mod and also any armor replacers, the BnB conversions, and also these type6 armor replacers here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15842-need-help-finding-nv-mods/?do=findComment&comment=355933

If someone could explain how to install this body and the replacers, I'd be happy.

Also, do I have to edit any .ini's or does the NMM/FOMM archive invalidator work flawlessly?

The instructions are hard to understand on the nexus sight.  One of the requirments for this mod says "Or texture for the Type3 DIMONIZED TYPE3 female body," which I don't understand.

Anyways, what I want to do is use this mod and also any armor replacers, the BnB conversions, and also these type6 armor replacers here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15842-need-help-finding-nv-mods/?do=findComment&comment=355933

If someone could explain how to install this body and the replacers, I'd be happy.

Also, do I have to edit any .ini's or does the NMM/FOMM archive invalidator work flawlessly?

The texture part means that T6 is using or more like compatible with any T3 texture, so just install any of those, like this for example. Just use whichever you prefer, waxed, strip, hairy, etc. You only need to put them into \textures\characters\female that will replace the body texture for every non ghoul and non raider female in the game. (Make sure its called upperbodyfemale.dds)

Same goes for installing body replacers, just put the .nif(s) into \meshes\characters\_male. (Make sure the file called femaleupperbody.nif) Same as the textures this will replace the body model of all non ghoul and non raider females.

You also have to put the hand and head textures/models into these folders if you want to use any. This is for the vanilla replacers but same basics applies to custom races just the folders differ.

I hope this helps, any question just let me know  :lol:

Edit: oh yeah forgot to mention you also need a skeleton which supports bnb like this.

Archived