Cheataholics (REDUCED JEALOUSY RELATIONSHIP LEVEL LOSS XML)

Cheataholics (REDUCED JEALOUSY RELATIONSHIP LEVEL LOSS XML)

View File

Like the title says...."Cheataholics".. :P 

0 countability and now you can cheat in peace...cept for a minute amount of jealousy that won't affect your sim too much

cheataholics.thumb.jpg.58e8fc57ff37b204780008e7776786d2.jpg

For your cheating promiscuous floozies and man whores. I made a low level jealousy mod months ago for my game..but it was just for cheating via sex..including WW Sex. Now I know WW has it where u can set jealousy to none globally. But I use another mod that makes sims more emotional and I was getting a lot of relationship losses with all my lovers lol

I like to have a little bit of jealousy in my game as it makes it interesting with the Jealousy reaction emotion mod I have in my game. It wasn't working with WW Jealousy disabled completely so I had to add default jealousy for it to work along with the more reactions mod(I think it is by Zero on Patreon). So I got my game to a modest level of low loss hits but realized the continual flirting was still causing problems so I made a low level relationship loss for flirting as well. I have included both files as folders inside the zip. Just take what you want or both. It obviously overrides the tuning xml in the game...if you don't like it just take it out and ur settings will revert back to default. But for me completely disabling jealousy makes the game a bit dry because some of the reactions from Sims is hilarious. I will try and keep these up to date with patches but because it is not a script there shouldn't be to much of a problem..

Buffs: I haven't messed with the buffs so you will still see buffs in ur game...I still get them where a sim may be sad for cheating or the spouse caught the wife etc etc but I only edited the relationship loss...buffs are fun! :)

I have not had to update anything in a while but I went ahead and created from fresh again. 

If you do have other mods with the same tuning files take them out or you will have error diarrhea more than likely, or one or the other won't or will work. 

If you have any requests for other xmls let me know as they are pretty easy to edit and I have XML'S for my maid and gardeners to stay longer without having to hire them as a "Live In Service" via LMS's mods. I don't like too many sims living under my roof especially female service npc's as they seem to get pregnant a lot by my sims husband or room mates lol! >.<

Any questions or problems please shoot me a message ❤️ 

Credits:

Notepad++ because without it I couldn't harness the power of XML to make my game more fun and tailored to my needs, wants and desires lol 

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/15/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    Just common sense and remove any other files with the same tuning files :P

11 hours ago, burunghitambesar said:

Thank you for this mod! I already tried it in game and I love it! ?

You're very welcome darling. If any problems after incoming patch please let me know. Some xmls break but not as bad as scripts...it's just a case of going in and fine tuning the xml file again.

I am enjoying it to. Are you still getting regular jealous buffs? I wanted jealous buffs to stay put so I didn't mess with that as I still wanted sims to feel emotional just not lose friendships from having sex and flirting, I just wanted less of a relationship impact loss as it is annoying having to use mccc to fix the relationships to 100's of sims hahaha :P 

1 hour ago, burunghitambesar said:

Yes i'm still getting the regular jealous buffs! The relationship loss from the default jealousy is driving me crazy! Thanks to your mod it makes the game much more interesting. Keep up the good work! Love it! :love:

Aww ur very sweet. Thank you. FYI I just did a "No More Romantic Serenading" mod...don't know about you but that drives me bat shit crazy and I decided to do something about it finally! Because every damn 5 seconds sims will do that and I can't get stuffs done lol...Just going to test it in my game real quick and I will upload it in a bit..probably onto this thread because apparently I am spamming download area with my cc I am uploading..which I thought was a good thing, means someone is being active and bringing more content over here but maybe I will go elsewhere and upload my content lmao :P but since it didn't come from the owner directly I don't see why I need to merge my shit because then I will get confused and stop uploading >.<

15 hours ago, BlackWidow22 said:

Hey is it possible to make makeout happen more often when siitting down on the sofa or in the hottub ive never seen npcs use it at all only kiss lol 

Probably but I would have to know exactly what files to mess with for that lol. I will have a look at the xmls weekend. So npc specific? or household players?

On 1/18/2021 at 7:12 PM, BlackWidow22 said:

no worrys thats fine thank you for looking. :) both would be cool if possible if not just npcs would be awesome for the cheating immersion lol.

Ok will definitely take a look and see if I can find the files and tweak that a bit for you..