is there a seduce anyone mod for ck3

9 hours ago, veen21 said:

regardless of age

no

Easiest non-modded solution ist to use a game rule to make "bisexual" the most common sexuality, that should enable seduction for most characters.

Don't know if same-sex-marriage is a thing yet, the already mentioned Carnalitas is probably your best bet.

family relation

Nothing specific, as far as I know. You can reform your religion (or find one) to allow close kin marriage, that allows arranging marriages and should soften the incest refusal for seduction a bit.

If you want to dive in, check the file Steam\steamapps\common\Crusader Kings III\game\common\scripted_triggers\00_romance_and_seduction_triggers.txt

common > schemes > seduce_scheme.txt

allow = {
		is_adult = yes
		scope:target = { is_adult = yes }

OR = {
			is_ai = no
			scope:owner = { is_attracted_to_gender_of = scope:target }	
		}

Remove the second "adult" check = seduce kids (why would you, though).

Remove the first "adult" check = seduce AS a kid, lol (which might be much funnier, indeed).

Technically it looks as if you can already seduce the same gender (or the "not attracted to" gender) anyways, but you can remove those checks just for the kicks of it.

There is something about "incest" (and some other limitations) in the file as well - so just remove THAT as well, lol.

Just don't forget to make a backup copy BEFORE you edit stuff (better to copy the file you are editing, though).

In fact, I have a "compilation mod" of my own that I keep "feeding" edited files from mods that are both simplistic and that I also really like to use all the time.

There's literally NO NEED for a separate mod that edits just a couple of txt's.

And I did some of those changes MYSELF to begin with, lol.

Like, removing SCHEME time limits (or all limits in some cases, so I can instantly re-scheme SEDUCE someone who rejected it, yup).

Because I *CAN*, lol.

Enjoy and don't be [stupid]!

Any idea where is_adult or is_child variables exist? I tend to murder people from time to time which results in a very young heir taking the throne and it becomes impossible to sway or befriend them. I can see a ADOLESCENCE_AGE variable in defines, which leads me to think they might have a is_adolescent variable somewhere?

Adding that to the scope target check in befriend scheme should do the trick.

16 hours ago, zigmas said:

common > schemes > seduce_scheme.txt

allow = {
		is_adult = yes
		scope:target = { is_adult = yes }

OR = {
			is_ai = no
			scope:owner = { is_attracted_to_gender_of = scope:target }	
		}

Remove the second "adult" check = seduce kids (why would you, though).

Remove the first "adult" check = seduce AS a kid, lol (which might be much funnier, indeed).

Technically it looks as if you can already seduce the same gender (or the "not attracted to" gender) anyways, but you can remove those checks just for the kicks of it.

There is something about "incest" (and some other limitations) in the file as well - so just remove THAT as well, lol.

Just don't forget to make a backup copy BEFORE you edit stuff (better to copy the file you are editing, though).

In fact, I have a "compilation mod" of my own that I keep "feeding" edited files from mods that are both simplistic and that I also really like to use all the time.

There's literally NO NEED for a separate mod that edits just a couple of txt's.

And I did some of those changes MYSELF to begin with, lol.

Like, removing SCHEME time limits (or all limits in some cases, so I can instantly re-scheme SEDUCE someone who rejected it, yup).

Because I *CAN*, lol.

Enjoy and don't be [stupid]!

thanks this is exactly what i was looking for altho it seems there more file than just these that i will have to edit before it will work

13 hours ago, Untolddead said:

We are getting very close to breaking the forum rules here. If we haven't passed it already. So you'll have to figure the non adult stuff on your own.

I did add "why would you", since seducing kids is pointless in-game as well (as opposed to befriending and rivaling).

Though seducing AS a kid might be a funny strategy of playing a King/Emperor (or Prince) for "immersion" of a Totally Spoiler Brat, loool.

And my major point was simply explaining how modding works anyways (because I need that MYSELF, ya know).

It's not the same as posting literal nude IN-GAME kids (though even that is kinda weird for a site dedicated to modding slavery and rape, ya Mista Double Standards, lol).

LOL!

9 hours ago, zigmas said:

I did add "why would you", since seducing kids is pointless in-game as well (as opposed to befriending and rivaling).

Though seducing AS a kid might be a funny strategy of playing a King/Emperor (or Prince) for "immersion" of a Totally Spoiler Brat, loool.

And my major point was simply explaining how modding works anyways (because I need that MYSELF, ya know).

It's not the same as posting literal nude IN-GAME kids (though even that is kinda weird for a site dedicated to modding slavery and rape, ya Mista Double Standards, lol).

LOL!

I agree with you for the most part but not worth getting banned over.