I want to make a 'bard' mod for FO4, but all the tutorials I find are garbage or not what I need.

As the title says, I wanna make a mod that lets the player play music. Guitars, drums, flutes and more. I want to start with just guitars. Simple animation tutorials is what I've been looking for, but they all assume more information than I actually have. I can make a pokemon/zelda style RPG no problem. I've made my own games in RPGMaker VX Ace that have the ability to play music. I however have no idea what I'm doing in 3D.

So what I'm asking is if anyone has a video or document or collection of them that could help me make this real. I'm very disappointed that there isn't a mod for this in FO4 yet, but moreso that it doesn't exist for New Vegas. Any help would be appreciated.

For reference, my plans include the following: Playing instruments, various instruments in the world including modifications, crafting instruments(maybe different materials have different filters, i don't know yet), using instruments as weapons, being able to get paid to play in the Dugout Inn or Third Rail(maybe some musical compatibility with Magnolia?) but the core of what I want is to be able to play music to create a save even in survival mode(I think survival mode could have been WAY better, I already use several mods to make it so and think this would be a great addition). 

You need to find a tutorial on how to make an animation in FO4 but FNV/F03 or Skyrim perhaps maybe a stretch Oblivion may have something. I think F04 still use posing and keyframes for the actual animation movement so maybe search for keyframes and blender.

Then you need a way to play an idle (the animation a .kf file) likely by equipping the instrument with a magic/status effect that attaches a script to apply the idle/animation and sound. Finding tutorial I can't help with. Best to search for mod that has similar effect and dissect. A masturbation mod also might be a start to look. Since you can hotkey then play an animation.

Skyrim I'd be shocked if it doesn't have a mod doing something along these lines. The only music in FNV is in the strip at the Ultra Lux but that is different game. Magnolia sings in front of a mic at the third rail. Not sure if she plays and idle while singing. Could look there at least for npcs. Maybe someone else can help more.