Dynamic OCBP adjustment - is it possible?

Is there a way to have detailed OCBP settings change automatically from within the game?

I'm using Coldsteelj's SSBBW Weight Gain mod, which changes the player character's body shape very frequently. OCBP settings (customized through the .ini) that looked fine when the character had smaller breasts/butt start to look stiff once the character gets bigger. More jiggly presets look great at larger sizes, but if the character loses weight they look ridiculous.
The belly in particular needs constant tweaking in order to look correct. Ideally, I'd like it to be soft/slightly jiggly when empty and small, moderately jiggly when full, and extremely jiggly when empty and large.
I COULD open and edit ocbp.ini every time my character's weight changes, but that's getting to be a pain. Which leads me to my actual question, in detail:

Is there a way for the game to automatically (through scripts, is my best guess) adjust specific values for individual bones (for example: stiffness, damping, maxoffset of the Belly_skin) in relation to something like the value of a frequently-changing LooksMenu slider?

My current thought is to periodically call a function to change the belly stiffness based on what bodygen.GetMorph gets for the belly slider that the Coldsteel mod is currently using.
OCBP_API.psc hasn't gotten me anywhere, as it contains a function for toggling bones on/off entirely, but nothing for changing the more detailed values associated with them that I'd usually adjust in the .ini itself.

Apologies for any rambling, but hey, first time posting a new topic!
Thank you in advance for any responses.