7cupsbobatae's Townie Makeovers: Eliza Pancakes / Bob Pancakes / Judith Ward Townie Makeover Added - Updated: 17 May

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone! Karaoke Legends complete household is added to Loverslab. I gave full makeovers to Miko Ojo and Akira Kibo. For Darling Walsh, i gave them a makeover in the past. And now, i updated their look a bit. You can find and download all of them on loverslab. ♥

792033948_mikoojopp.png.6e24a2c36129760a5414244df982bb17.png

Miko Ojo Townie Makeover (NEW)

Spoiler

2083302753_mikoojocomparison.png.46b16fdb6654cb72d3588f2ff0277396.png

1.jpg.ee23d04e7732a54970ffc40f5cc62658.jpg

2.jpg.768b8f4dd64f02cc372ce01b5394457e.jpg

3.jpg.0ec45df7b761f336287e6997e0108898.jpg

4.jpg.6a36d799e46cae7e22b13a8566dd0060.jpg

5.jpg.50e22f25a3c1ef7fd58812b01367dfaf.jpg

6.jpg.be6a5fd46a8940afb48147719c392995.jpg

1244263243_akirakibopp.png.79cb0ad872d268a72d0b82360474a2b4.png

Akira Kibo Townie Makeover (NEW)

Spoiler

400454331_akirakibocomparison.png.323ddaf57f19fd980351b149ebe2181c.png

1.jpg.b6dfb97e82208cdcb6e29dbe708a7067.jpg

2.jpg.e76ffaae4b13072fc8296b5e9bfe7d5f.jpg

3.jpg.9c6a899baa7caf0f6169dbc30fce3332.jpg

4.jpg.0831ed8267f755f9c8b54c834d69df79.jpg

5.jpg.4c2bc16ff8e1ffdecd7d7d0d35d89c35.jpg

656786044_darlingwalshgifpp.gif.cf01306c6eed4455c11914d9f4354902.gif

Darling Walsh Townie Makeover (Remastered) (NEW)

Spoiler

1.jpg.a42f529e1bd7f2272170e9d48c599504.jpg

2.jpg.9ba2e444ea0846f1b7be5568b9f85db4.jpg

3.jpg.2647dcc9d8bbc012d07231a7907330d4.jpg

4.jpg.0cb6fddf3a01634a52d04da62ab5c77e.jpg

409569889_comparsiondarlingwalsh.png.fd9307326131c83685aa583a54031860.png

Hi everyone! I uploaded 3 more townie makeovers.

• Knox Greenburg
  • Brytani Cho
  • Catarina Lynx

Have fun ♥

1746265977_knoxgreenburggifpp.gif.33430a9f8c13ee862d0af84989238958.gif

Knox Greeburg Townie Makeover (NEW)

Spoiler

1206488831_comparisonknoxgreenburg.jpg.06912e13ba3b44dfde2896ec198a1869.jpg

1.jpg.079f4e997457075d0cff53e8db718c3b.jpg

2.jpg.18feef9bcd6910b952dcc587a7a1c882.jpg

3.jpg.75dc74b8d683f2f4b43c23b38948ce03.jpg

6.jpg.412fb1c8bb09c73d39731b026c0f9096.jpg

898099149_brytanichopp.png.bbf2499b910ebe99349a88ed2f2d88cd.png

Brytani Cho Townie Makeover (NEW)

Spoiler

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

brytani cho comparison.jpg

1.jpg

catarina lynx pp.png

Catarina Lynx Townie Makeover (NEW)

Spoiler

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

catarina lynx comparison.jpg

Edited by 7cupsbobatae
7 hours ago, MDanton said:

I wasn't really planning to use the forums but I have to say this is easily my favorite cc project. The models look so good compared to the other ones I downloaded it genuinely broke my brain.

Thank you for your sweet comment! And i'm really happy to hear you like my sims. Have fun! ♥

Hi, nice Sim models. I downloaded all of them from here. A few come up missing things in CAS. That wasn't a big deal. But the bigger problem was all of the male body upper torso's were invisible when the clothing was removed. I tracked that down to Makoa Kealoha. When that one isn't installed the torso's turned visible, good but all of the males then had the bikini top. Also several of the females had this odd diamond pattern all over the model. I managed to fix that by downloading ddarkstonee_obscurus_sclera.package from Tumbler. After installing that, the diamonds went away and so did the bikini tops on the males. Not sure how that was related. There were a couple different versions across your models but none as new as the one I d/l. I'm pasting it in this post for you to check out.

There was also something with the sims3melancholic_marlene skin.package. There are 2 versions across your models, I used the newest. I was going to update from the maker but that file though larger was older.

If I figure out what Kealoha is conflicting with I'll let you know. Right now I'm kind of burned out on it after spending several hours adding models one at a time, then going back in-game to CAS to make sure everything seemed to be working as intended.

Quick question though, what would be the fastest way to put these models in game? My first thought is using McCmdCenter to copy from tray. Or would using CAS to load each replacement up and delete/replace the old one work better? I intend to start a new save, add them all and then just re-use that save for future games so I don't have to add them every time. I imagine it's going to take a couple hours to get them all in-game.

Thanks for the nice looking models though. Saw a lot more of yours here that I'd like to have in-game as well. Really nice work, the diversity of looks will be great once I finally get them in the game.

ddarkstonee_obscurus_sclera.package

On 5/24/2023 at 7:38 AM, MDanton said:

I wasn't really planning to use the forums but I have to say this is easily my favorite cc project. The models look so good compared to the other ones I downloaded it genuinely broke my brain.

Hi there! Thank you for your kindness. ?

I use this sclera on ALL of my sims. And if it was an issue, i wouldn't use it. I mean, kinda obvious that if it was an issue and i would see all of these "crystals" all over my sim on my screen or it was causing any glitch, i wouldn't include the cc into folder, let alone i would delete it and i wouldn't use it myself. In my opinion, it's most likely conflicting with something else in your mods folder. To make sure of it, i double checked and the sclera detail is perfectly fine and not broken.

I just re-uploaded Makoa Kealoha's Townie Makeover to loverslab, you can re-download it. If you have " LLS_PectacularReplacement.package " or " LLS_pectacularnewreplacement.package " in your mods folder, please remove it. If you can't find with these names, try searching for " LLS_pectacular " and see if you can find it. It causes issues on some players' games.

Other than these, i replace townies one by one as i give them makeover. This way is healthier (and probably the only way) in my opinion.

Edited by 7cupsbobatae

I don't have any file beginning with LLS in my mods folder. I used the command prompt to search and it drew a blank. 

As a test, I installed only Cassandra Goth as that was the one I first saw the artifacts on. With that Sim and only that sim installed (alongside my other mods) I get the artifacts. I replace the one file and it's fixed like magic. I'll attach a few images to show you what I mean. Even the icon for the sclera itself shows the artifacts as if were supposed to do that.

First 2 images are with the  only that sim installed and showing the sclera option in the picker. The third image is after replacing just the one file. My guess is, it's probably a conflict with something else I have installed. But the newer sclera file clears it up.

I apologize for the poor description of what I was seeing, I hope this is better.

I wasn't criticizing your models or work in any way, I believe I found a fix and just wanted to share what I found so you could test it yourself. I've only been messing with SIms 4 modding for maybe a week. I never even played it before. But I do have a long history of modding games in general and I get real satisfaction from squashing bugs. So I hunt.

I'm not sure any of it matters but I play on Ultra settings.

GothGirl.JPG

Sclera Option.JPG

Goth Girl Fixed.JPG

Edited by LazarusX

What I did was unpack all the models into one folder I named Townie Replacer, I know really original (12.7GB in that one folder). As I unpacked them I made sure to only use the newest version of duplicate files available as there were some models that had different file dates and sizes for the same file. Then at the end I just dropped the sclera file in and overwrote what was there and it fixed all the females with artifacts. I went through all the models one by one and none now have the artifacts.

The only thing I have yet to figure out is Makoa. That one still makes the top body disappear on all males (not the clothing, just the body itself when clothing is removed). I'm sure it's a conflict somewhere but since it's only that one model causing me an issue I just removed it for now. I won't be able to leave it alone for long, so if I figure out what's going on I'll let you know what I find. For the moment I wanted to get started creating a save that has all of your replacers. Some day I might actually play the game instead of changing it lol. Right now the mods I have installed all seem to be playing nice with no exceptions or errors.

On a side note, and I may be recalling this wrong. But I believe when I first figured out Makoa was the one messing with the top body and removed it without replacing the sclera file, that's when I first saw the men with bikini tops. The only file I've replaced was the sclera package and I haven't seen a male with a bikini since. But I've also not put Makoa back into the game either. I'm not really sure how that could be related but, just a thought I had.

15 minutes ago, LazarusX said:

What I did was unpack all the models into one folder I named Townie Replacer, I know really original (12.7GB in that one folder). As I unpacked them I made sure to only use the newest version of duplicate files available as there were some models that had different file dates and sizes for the same file. Then at the end I just dropped the sclera file in and overwrote what was there and it fixed all the females with artifacts. I went through all the models one by one and none now have the artifacts.

The only thing I have yet to figure out is Makoa. That one still makes the top body disappear on all males (not the clothing, just the body itself when clothing is removed). I'm sure it's a conflict somewhere but since it's only that one model causing me an issue I just removed it for now. I won't be able to leave it alone for long, so if I figure out what's going on I'll let you know what I find. For the moment I wanted to get started creating a save that has all of your replacers. Some day I might actually play the game instead of changing it lol. Right now the mods I have installed all seem to be playing nice with no exceptions or errors.

On a side note, and I may be recalling this wrong. But I believe when I first figured out Makoa was the one messing with the top body and removed it without replacing the sclera file, that's when I first saw the men with bikini tops. The only file I've replaced was the sclera package and I haven't seen a male with a bikini since. But I've also not put Makoa back into the game either. I'm not really sure how that could be related but, just a thought I had.

Apparently, there's 2 versions of this sclera cc, which the creator changed things within the package itself (atleast what i'm understanding). Original one is from 2020 and changed one is from 2021. I tested both. I was using 2020 ver. and as mentioned above multiple times, it works perfectly fine. I removed the 2020 ver. and put the 2021 ver. It also works perfectly fine. So on my end, there's no need to replace 2020 version. BUT if anyone is having any issue regarding to Sclera cc, they can use the 2021 version. In any case, from now on, i'll be using and including 2021 version just to clear the air for everyone else. ♥

And about torso thing, i've been informed about this before and it usually related to a torso mesh. Removing helped some people. Which is LLS_pectacularnewreplacement.package 

Again, thanks for the insight. :) 

ddarkstonee_obscurus_sclera.package

Edited by 7cupsbobatae

Ahh, my Darrel Charm finally gets his most deserved remastered update! As he didn't age well, i decided to give him a better makeover. Hope you like him better now. Have fun! ♥

1161126765_darrelcharmpp.png.abb75aeb88c94e8080e5518c13f9be15.png

Darrel Charm Townie Makeover (Remastered) - (NEW)

Spoiler

613505951_darrelcharmgifpp.gif.612216711ce692d9f78f652d2cba6ee7.gif

827708847_comparsiondarrelcharm.thumb.png.2a0292c6ab79a50e0b38415fe5faffc2.png

3.jpg.6a8d8eb28f28035586fb41fea562f31e.jpg

4.jpg.01c3fa982d109c6cf93d2644baab6331.jpg

1.jpg.ba0d994f47fba3649b0e677bbf096f29.jpg

2.jpg.180ace0f4a803832503d12b3252089fa.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Love your townie makeovers, and original sims! Just wanted to ask if your aware of a way to fix lilith's hair? There's nothing wrong look wise, it's just it causes animation errors in game occasionally. Especially in CAS it's noticeable because if you give her like for music for example her arms will glitch(does it in game to occasionally). It's not the only hair by that cc creator that does it unfortunately... It's easy enough to just switch hair styles, and animations won't be broken. I rather like the hair though, and would prefer to keep it if fixable.

6 hours ago, jaydubb2009 said:

Love your townie makeovers, and original sims! Just wanted to ask if your aware of a way to fix lilith's hair? There's nothing wrong look wise, it's just it causes animation errors in game occasionally. Especially in CAS it's noticeable because if you give her like for music for example her arms will glitch(does it in game to occasionally). It's not the only hair by that cc creator that does it unfortunately... It's easy enough to just switch hair styles, and animations won't be broken. I rather like the hair though, and would prefer to keep it if fixable.

Hi there. I have 2 Liliths and both are townie makeovers (Vatore and Pleasant). Checked both of them and they look fine while playing animations. Which one are you having issues with? Maybe it's conflicting some mode you have in your folder. Do you have any height mods or out-dated sliders?

Edited by 7cupsbobatae

Maybe? I'd have to do some testing. I'm talking about Lilith Vatore, and sorry I didn't specify. It's not that big a deal I just know arms would break in CAS when picking likes such as music. It rarely happens in game though. It's specifically the hair. The Hinata Hyuga Seventh Heaven Hair. It's not the only one from the cc creator that causes this for me anyway. I'll try removing sliders though. Should all be up to date though or I've fixed them using cmar slider converter long ago. All the sliders I have are really just the ones you've used for your sims.

Nope, still does it. Even with just this mod, and it's files. It's only really noticeable in CAS when picking a liked music otherwise it doesn't really happen that often. The arms clip into the body/shoulders when she holds her hands together. If you remove the hair or change to a different hairstyle it's fixed. It's just the hair might need to be fixed, and was hoping you might know how? Not sure obsidian even makes cc anymore otherwise I'd ask them. It's not that big a deal though I guess. Thx for your answer!

@jaydubb2009 I see. Some hairs indeed causes this issue unfortunately but on my end, she looks fine and music animation is not break her arms. However, as you say, in this kind of situation, it'd be easier to change the hair to something else and fix the issue. Take care of yourself :) ♥

Edited by 7cupsbobatae