Question about editing existing mods.

Koko.Hekmatyar

I was wondering if any one experienced in modding could help me figure this problem out. I have the Tera Weapons mod off Nexus and the bows with hand covers are oriented wrong when the character hold it in his hand the hand cover is covering the fingers instead of the back of the hand like they're supposed to be.

I was hoping someone could help me figure out how to either fix this and get them oriented right or how to remove the hand cover all together before I go crazy.

I was thinking the same thing but they are faced that way so they look right when "sheathed", flipping the model makes them look right when they are drawn. Maybe if there was a way to flip the model only when the weapon is drawn that would make it look good all the time. But, even though having the model always flipped means the "hand guard" part is inside my character's back, 1P looks great.
Thanks Vioxis

I was thinking the same thing but they are faced that way so they look right when "sheathed", flipping the model makes them look right when they are drawn. Maybe if there was a way to flip the model only when the weapon is drawn that would make it look good all the time. But, even though having the model always flipped means the "hand guard" part is inside my character's back, 1P looks great.

Thanks Vioxis

When you stop and think about it the hand guard should be up against your back so you can grasp the bow grip as it was before you'd be smacking your hand into the guard. :D  

Archived