Editing XML and PKG files (and a few more noob questions)

First, I really want to thank TURBODRIVER and all the talented folks who create the content for this amazing mod. My wife and I are having a blast with it. Yes, my wife. Believe it or not, she suggested getting WW.

I've only found one thread on the forum that offered a partial answer to the questions I have, so I'm hoping to get clarification on a few things.

1) Can I simply delete clips from the package without breaking things? I assume the Best Practice would be to also remove the reference to the clip from the XML. 

2)  If I want Studly McHungwell (totally not author insertion, I swear) to get a blowjob from a vampire, do I have to completely duplicate the entire XML entry for that clip and change "FEMALE" to "VAMPIRE_FEMALE" or is there some way of letting the game choose which form the character takes? Kind of like a CURRENT_OUTFIT, but for form instead of clothing. I assume the game takes care of the actual skinning, so any clip should be able to animate a vampire, ghost, or whatever. I also assume you can have multiple entries pointing to the same clip.

3) Probably the same basic question as #2, but is there a way to randomize the state of dress? The chick doesn't always have to be naked when she's sucking Studly off. Would it take four separate entries to choose between topless, bottomless, dressed, and naked?

4) I'm a huge fan of the "random" button. Assuming I create a slew of variations based on the questions above, is there a way to make sure the random sequence makes sense? What I mean is, if the chick is topless when she's swallowing Studly in the first stage it wouldn't make sense for her to be wearing a shirt when he's pounding her doggy-style in stage two. Is there a way to filter the choices for stages 2 and beyond so that "animation_naked_type" was allowed to go from "NONE" to "TOP" or "BOTTOM" to "ALL", but couldn't go backwards? All of the clips I've seen in-game so far have been fully naked, which obviously avoids this issue.

5) Is there any way to preview the clips in a package? I don't have Blender, or any animation software. It would obviously take forever to see them all in-game even though we only have a tiny collection so far. Is there a cheat that lets me force animations?

6) Is there any way to weight the randomizer to favor some things? I really don't want to set up playlists to see the same routine over and over, I like random. But could I tweak it so that "animation_naked_type" "BOTTOM" came up more often than "ALL", for example. That would require a bit of a hierarchy though since I wouldn't want it to skip over a nice BJ clip just because it had "ALL" set.

7) Similar to #6, is it possible to weight things based on the sims themselves? Maybe Studly prefers to sit while he's being serviced or maybe his main squeeze prefers to play with his sack rather than swallow him whole. I know the mod offers gender preferences, does it offer more fine-grained preferences? It would be interesting to have sims that acted just like real people and had things they never did or always did. It would be awesome if it was possible to fine-tune it even further and have a chick favor one BJ anim over others, for example. Just to give that bit of technique difference that makes real partners unique. 

My main concern is getting rid of stuff I don't want. I really have a thing for not having files on my computer that I don't use. Even if they're tiny files, I want them gone. But if I can do a bit of customization while I'm at it, why not? If I can spend a bit of time in Notepad or Emacs to set it up so the same clip will get Studly sucked off by a topless vampire one day and a bottomless ghost the next, that's a win for me.