[Searching] Body by Race mods

Ganen

Hey everyone, I been looking for any mods that will add NPC flavor and variety, found some interesting ones, but none that goes towards my intended idea.

there was a mod for New Vegas that placed different bodies and armors to npcs of different races, and I was looking for something that allowed me to do just that, since we can already have lovely apachii hairs on npcs.

I did find 2 mods that allowed this, however one of them (realistic body system) is apparently based on a total randomized and uncustomizable way, and the other seems to have problems with neck seems/textures and worse, it changes children.

Does anyone know of a mod, or a project towards such, that mods each npc race (preferably without touching the player race) with different bodies and textures (and armors if possible but not really a "must") and allows us to customize them by choosing which bodies and textures they use?

OR a mod, that used the same system of those texture variety mods (that make different random textures for beasts and the like) only it randomizes people's body and textures based on body/texture mods/packs we provide?

there are several "unique" mods that do that (they set each race assets in specific folders), just go over at The Nexus and search for "Unique". They dont change armours though. For the player, just use a custom race mod, and you can use the default assets location to have Player Unique Assets.

there are several "unique" mods that do that (they set each race assets in specific folders), just go over at The Nexus and search for "Unique". They dont change armours though. For the player, just use a custom race mod, and you can use the default assets location to have Player Unique Assets.

you mean this? http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/5968

do you recommend it then?

seems like I'll have to create 10 new meshes and textures, quite a bit of work but worth it if it does work.

edit: ah nvm you prly meant this http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/16964 looks good, will check it out, thanks

Archived