Burial Mods

gwyllgi

I play skyrim 2 ways, Ultra harsh suirvival using several extreme combat mods and rts+wd.

In wasteland defense and rts i find myself building a large city usually centered around one of my houses and becoming attached to my guards and the people that live there, hell sometimes raids bring in pretty raiders who become pretty servants, who die helping in the defense of the area.

Are there any mods that allow me to respectfully bury people, not just disintegrate?

I play skyrim 2 ways, Ultra harsh suirvival using several extreme combat mods and rts+wd.

In wasteland defense and rts i find myself building a large city usually centered around one of my houses and becoming attached to my guards and the people that live there, hell sometimes raids bring in pretty raiders who become pretty servants, who die helping in the defense of the area.

Are there any mods that allow me to respectfully bury people, not just disintegrate?

Hi im interested in the scenario you're running.

Any chance you can fill me in alittle bit more, and tell me about what mods you use?

Archived