[mod] Chaeren's Apparel v3 (1.3/1.4) - Sized Apparel Textures / New Apparel

On 7/30/2021 at 8:07 AM, Banana Banana said:

I made a quick edit to the SizedApparel scripts to make it work with 1.3 . Did play with it for half a day, didn't notice anything obviously broken. Asked if I could share it, so here it is.

(Disclaimer, I am in way over my head with that code stuff, not taking any responsibilities if it kills your 400 hour permadeath colony)

SizedApparelChaerenWIP (Unoffical).7z 9.01 MB · 620 downloads

Doesn't seem to work for me on 1.3, it's not correctly pulling the boob textures at all,  You can see the boobs when thre's nothing on the chest, but anything that replaces the chest clothes wise doesn't load the texture at all. (worth noting i don't have the dlc idk if that might cause issues)

debugcompair.png

Edit: I've noticed the about.xml refrences an older version of RJW, that's also a potential reason for the issue.

Edited by Caboosex44
new info

Yeah, noticed that myself. 1.3 changed rendering stuff, which forced Rimnude to change stuff, I think.

Rimworld renamed a method SizedApparel uses, all I did was change that method call to get this mod not crash on load. As I said, I am in way over my head. At least the clothes still get resized. We'll have to wait for OTYOTY to update the original for full compatibility.

• Chaeren changed the title to Chaeren's Female Apparel with OTY Bodies (v2.1)

Chaeren's Female Apparel updated for 1.3. Sized Apparel version will be updated after OTYOTY updates Sized Apparel assembly. I'm not going to be using the assembly that Banana posted because it allegedly does not render breasts under clothing, which is necessary for my style.

Currently new ideology apparel styles overwrite retextures, so I am going to work on a patch that will address this.

V2.1 change log:

-Updated for 1.3
-Many textures for female body updated using assets from sized apparel version
-Added fix for Rakkle race

4 hours ago, HIKwsaew said:

v2.1.7

Tits of the fat body are slightly shifted to the left compared to the OTY's original

Thanks for pointing this out. I just posted v2.2 which has a patch to fix this. It seems like OTY nude changed the offset to better fit his fat body texture, so I reverted it back to the default for rimnudeworld.

• Chaeren changed the title to Chaeren's Female Apparel with OTY Bodies (v2.3)
On 7/31/2021 at 7:56 PM, Banana Banana said:

Well, show it

<modDependencies>
    <loadAfter>
      <li>brrainz.harmony</li>
    </loadAfter>
  </modDependencies>
  <loadAfter>
    <li>erdelf.HumanoidAlienRaces</li>
    <li>rim.job.world</li>
    <li>shauaputa.rimnudeworld</li>
    <!-- <li>OTYOTY.NudePatchForRimNudeWorld.UnofficialUpdate</li> -->
    <!-- <li>OTYOTY.NudePatchForRimNudeWorld</li> -->
  </loadAfter>

1 hour ago, gorechan said:

<modDependencies>
    <loadAfter>
      <li>brrainz.harmony</li>
    </loadAfter>
  </modDependencies>
  <loadAfter>
    <li>erdelf.HumanoidAlienRaces</li>
    <li>rim.job.world</li>
    <li>shauaputa.rimnudeworld</li>
    <!-- <li>OTYOTY.NudePatchForRimNudeWorld.UnofficialUpdate</li> -->
    <!-- <li>OTYOTY.NudePatchForRimNudeWorld</li> -->
  </loadAfter>

This has already been fixed. It was an issue with the old about.xml that I took from SizedApparel.

Edited by Chaeren

Getting an error on startup:

[Chaeren's Female Apparel] Patch operation Verse.PatchOperationReplace(Defs/AlienRace.ThingDef_AlienRace[defName="ReviaRaceAlien"]/alienRace/generalSettings/alienPartGenerator/bodyAddons/li[path="Things/Tails/Tail1"]/offsets) failed

I don't have the Ravia race present, so I'm guessing an adjustment to the patch to make it conditionally apply is necessary.

3 hours ago, NextToNothing said:

Getting an error on startup:

[Chaeren's Female Apparel] Patch operation Verse.PatchOperationReplace(Defs/AlienRace.ThingDef_AlienRace[defName="ReviaRaceAlien"]/alienRace/generalSettings/alienPartGenerator/bodyAddons/li[path="Things/Tails/Tail1"]/offsets) failed

I don't have the Ravia race present, so I'm guessing an adjustment to the patch to make it conditionally apply is necessary.

That was a test patch I accidentally left in an old upload. The current file has removed it.

• Chaeren changed the title to [mod] Chaeren's Female Apparel with OTY Bodies (v2.4)
On 8/9/2021 at 5:27 PM, erdu_assen said:

I think OTYOTY updated Sized Apparel for 1.3, hope you will update your version soon.

1.3 update for sized apparel is going to take a little while, since I have to adjust pretty much everything that I have done so far to fit the altered breast sizes in the 1.3 version of sized apparel.

Hi, I have some suggestions.

Your mod includes OTY Bodies but uses RimNudeWorld genitalia and breasts. We still need to use both RimNude v2.2.10 and OTY-Nude.65 to render the body part with a thin outline suitable for the OTY Bodies style. Why don't you add the OTY body part for humans to your mod so that we don't need to use OTY-Nude.65? Let the alien races continue to use RNW parts.

OTY Bodies have a very wide neck. As far as I understand, this is done for compatibility with vanilla apparel. Since your mod uses its own apparel it might be nice to make the neck narrower for women and thin bodies.

1 hour ago, HIKwsaew said:

Hi, I have some suggestions.

Your mod includes OTY Bodies but uses RimNudeWorld genitalia and breasts. We still need to use both RimNude v2.2.10 and OTY-Nude.65 to render the body part with a thin outline suitable for the OTY Bodies style. Why don't you add the OTY body part for humans to your mod so that we don't need to use OTY-Nude.65? Let the alien races continue to use RNW parts.

OTY Bodies have a very wide neck. As far as I understand, this is done for compatibility with vanilla apparel. Since your mod uses its own apparel it might be nice to make the neck narrower for women and thin bodies.

I included the bodies in this mod in case someone didn't want to use either RNW or OTY nude. I will not include OTY body part textures because, in order to make it only apply to humans, I would have to change the texturepath of the addons, which is more intrusive than I want and could cause compatibility issues with other stuff. The better solution to your problem is to change the texture of the RNW body of whatever alien races you are using to be more like the OTY body texture (basically what I did in this mod OTY bodies for Alien Races_v1.1.7z ).
Regarding the "neck" on the female and thin bodies, I have always interpreted it as shoulders and think it looks fine.

Edited by Chaeren
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have a bug that I don't know how to solve ,can any one help. ( bug provided )

[Chaeren's Female Apparel] Patch operation Verse.PatchOperationReplace(Defs/ThingDef[defName="Human"]/alienRace/generalSettings/alienPartGenerator/bodyAddons/li[path="Breasts/FeaturelessLeft"]/offsets) failed
file: c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\RimWorld\Mods\Chaeren's Female Apparel\Patches\ChaerenBreastsOffsetPatch.xml
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
Verse.Log:Error (string)
Verse.PatchOperation:Complete (string)
Verse.LoadedModManager:ClearCachedPatches ()
Verse.LoadedModManager:LoadAllActiveMods ()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad ()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData (bool)
Verse.Root/<>c:<Start>b__6_1 ()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread (System.Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler/<>c:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>b__27_0 ()
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart_Context (object)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:RunInternal (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object,bool)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object,bool)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object)
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart ()

16 hours ago, DragonsDogs said:

I have a bug that I don't know how to solve ,can any one help. ( bug provided )

This happens since you're not running rimnudeworld. It is just a failed patch operation and harmless. I just uploaded a new version that should get rid of the error message though.

• 1 month later...