Getting BHUNP to work with SMP and PE

Hello guys, I wanted to install BHUNP with 3bbb on the boobs thanks to SMP and PE on everything else. The problem is that with any movement the boobs go flat. The problem is that Hdt-pe and hdt-smp want to controll the boobs at the same time and with 3rd bone enabled, hdt pe makes the boob go flat. Is there a way for me to separate naked body to use only hdt smp on boobs? Because my armors arent hdt smp anyways. I tried removing the breast nodes, but then my armors have no boob bounce. I am a complete noob when it comes to stuff like this, so is something like this possible?

I thought maybe separating bones or something, but its just my thinking.

On 11/1/2020 at 9:54 PM, dankmemesxd said:

Hello guys, I wanted to install BHUNP with 3bbb on the boobs thanks to SMP and PE on everything else. The problem is that with any movement the boobs go flat. The problem is that Hdt-pe and hdt-smp want to controll the boobs at the same time and with 3rd bone enabled, hdt pe makes the boob go flat. Is there a way for me to separate naked body to use only hdt smp on boobs? Because my armors arent hdt smp anyways. I tried removing the breast nodes, but then my armors have no boob bounce. I am a complete noob when it comes to stuff like this, so is something like this possible?

I thought maybe separating bones or something, but its just my thinking.

Why not use the PE path for 3BBB BHUNP and avoid SMP altogether? I just examined the package and it contains the PE XML for that (hdt3bbb.xml).

What you want to do should technically be possible, but it will require a lot of effort.