HLP (Horganorg's Lewd Pack)

i really hope this gets updated to 1.19, as it stands, this is the only mod pack i can find that has most of it's mobs in a working condition.
I would like to see separate  versions of the resource pack to include the custom mobs without the new items. I hope this gets updated too, because the creepers don't work as intended anymore in 1.19

• 5 months later...

I know there hasn't been a lot of activity for a bit but I'm hoping to get a little troubleshooting help if anyone has the expertise. I have have everything running perfectly but want to make it so that only female and futa variants of mobs spawn: but am unsure of where to find it, what values to change, and how to change those values to do what I want. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well, Optifine really has been messing up recently huh?
I'm up on 1.20.2 now, and I've ditched Optifine entirely.

But Kupo, nobody asked, What about all those custom entities that Optifine is not so famous for? That this mod depended on?
Well theoretical curious person, Iris on Fabric does all the shader packs that Optifine used to do, and Entity Model Features does all that custom entity business.

It even works better then Optifine at it. Wanna know how I know? Well, Sometime in 1.18, Optifine's custom entity stuff BROKE the creepers from this pack. But loading it up with Iris and Entity Model Features on Fabric made it work again, here on the latest version of minecraft as of this post.

Now horganorg, If you're still out there, Show me a ko-fi link or something so I can try to motivate you with cash because I've always loved how this mod's aesthetics still feel like MINECRAFT. But even if you don't, thanks for an enduring and well made mod.

As for HimariSuzuki's question, Soz. You'll have to take all the variants or none =u=; Variety is the spice of bi panic, as they say.

Edited by Kupok
Added reply to earlier post
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/1/2020 at 3:46 AM, horganorg said:

HLP (Horganorg's Lewd Pack)

This is a pack inspired by Lewd-Craft and HermCraft, and uses optifine which is required. Install it like any other resource pack. Pack is designed for 1.16.X.

--CURRENT MOBS--

Hide contents

-Creeper

-Enderman

-Iron Golem

-Piglin

-Piglin Brute

-Zombie

-Zombified Piglin

-Villager

-Zombie Villager

-Pillager

-Vindicator

-Evoker

-Witch

-Slime

-Magma Cube

-Wolf

-Horse

-Donkey

-Mule

-Cow

-Sheep

-Pig

-Husk
-Drowned

-Blaze

-Ender Dragon

--OTHER CHANGES--

Hide contents

-Swords are changed to whips

-Armor is minimized

-Ex bar is modified

-Armor bar is modified

-Blaze Rod is now Blaze "Rod"

-Enchantment effects changed

-Paintings changed

-Totem Changed

-Carved Pumpkin and Jack-o-Lantern

-Splash texts changed

-Menu Changed

Special thanks to IamCringe for letting me use his art for the paintings! Check him out! https://twitter.com/IamPahealCringe

If you want to have a Lewd player, use this pack I made.

👍

• 3 weeks later...