xLoversMTCS

Dee383

• 2 weeks later...

I created this mod. I apologize for not responding sooner.

What this mod does is takes a maternity clothing mod that was identified to me a long time ago and "forces" that clothing to be used for pregnancy. It's a very crude mod, and was made to be a proof of concept for a more intense pregnancy clothing setup.

The file necessary is this one: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=714

The thread talking about what we were trying to do and never finished was this one: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=689

If you have a different maternity clothing mod you want me to update this to, please let me know. I stopped development on this because there just wasn't that much maternity stuff out there, so there wasn't many places I could go with it.

(Edit: Something I should mention, I believe there is a bug in this that needs a snippit of code added to ensure that it works with the first trimester. I expected a change in clothing items for the first trimester so in the initial setup there was a duplicate item of clothing. This meant that in the first trimester it thinks your clothing is still non-maternity, then replaces it with the same thing. This doesn't work, understandably. The solution to this is either add a new 1st trimester clothing bit, or add " || mtarp == 1" to the 35th line and " || mtarp == 1" to the 49th line of the the script "xLoversMaternityClothesCheck"

That ensures that it registers it as the proper clothing for both.

I imagine I could upload a full and fixed version if there was really demand for it, but it's been awhile since I was messing with it and I think there are some other bugs in it that I hadn't fixed yet. Like I said, it was a proof of concept, not a real mod.)

• 9 months later...

If we want to create new maternity clothing conversions, is there anything special we should know about how to identify them properly to this mod?

I am thinking about trying my hand at conversions here in a few weeks to see if I can expand my selection. (That and there are next to no clothes for the bodytypes I like to use. :( )

I recently redid translation of TamaHiyo work updating it to latest source..

It did have settings in ini and script to add Maternity clothing...

still untested.. as i have not finished Tamago club addons by others...

here is ini that refer to maternity clothes

;Pregnancy phase

; 1nd trimester

set a3tsb.state to 110

set a3tsb.body to sv_Construct ""

set a3tsb.clothes to sv_Construct ""

SetStage a3tsb 10

; 2nd trimester

set a3tsb.state to 120

;set a3tsb.body to sv_Construct "HPREG" ;SetBody 2ch-Edition

set a3tsb.body to sv_Construct "HPREG2D" ;SetBody 2ch-Edition TSpec

set a3tsb.clothes to sv_Construct "MaternityClothes.esp:11615:11616:ED21"

SetStage a3tsb 10

; 3rd trimester

set a3tsb.state to 130

set a3tsb.body to sv_Construct "HPREG3E" ;SetBody 2ch-Edition TSpec

set a3tsb.clothes to sv_Construct "MaternityClothes.esp:11617/MaternityClothes.esp:11618"

SetStage a3tsb 10

set a3tsb.clothes to sv_Construct "MaternityClothes.esp:ED21"

SetStage a3tsb 10

; Prolonged pregnancy

set a3tsb.state to 140

set a3tsb.body to sv_Construct "HPREG3E" ;SetBody 2ch-Edition TSpec

set a3tsb.clothes to sv_Construct "MaternityClothes.esp:11615:11616:ED21"

SetStage a3tsb 10

i guess it needs SetBody 2ch-Edition TSpec as SetBody 2ch-Edition is commented out

here is translation..

if anybody is interested...

[WARN]Still untested may or maynot work..

Lovers-TamaHiyo_Pack_EN_Omod.7z

Archived