How to change the clothes and the body shape of the NPCs

Hi, this is my first time here, I hope I am not in the wrong section of the forum.

I downloaded the mod ShakeIt yesterday (for dancing) and tried it on various NPC, but it is not good that great because they all have their armor/usual clothes.

That's why I wanted to know, how can I change their clothes? On the nexus mod page, they added simpy clothes to every dancing character, I would like to know how they got those clothes, and how to put them on NPC. I have the CBBE mod, I thouht it was supposed to allox me to undress/dress the NPC but it seems I can't.

My second question is, how to do individual modification on one character only? For example on this picture:

https://ibb.co/fXm2m9C

The skin is paler than most NPC, and the shape of the upper body as changed. How is possible to do this on a single NPC? (so that they all do not look the same)

Thank you

On 10/10/2020 at 10:32 PM, Darkau said:

The modifications through racemenu doesn't seem to impact the npc, I put absurd random values and nothing changed (I installed IUE). Did I miss something?

Thank you

This mod mods some parts of the NPC's, the effects seem to have no effect, but it doesn't. To make changes you have to act on the Bodysliders. The ideal would be to identify the NPC you want to modify, open the file with TES5Edit (if it is a custom follower, better), modify the weight bringing it to 100. Then make the changes with the Manipulator.
The mod, however, has its limitations. Does not allow complete manipulation of the NPC (you cannot change weight, face, hairstyles, eyes)

If, you want full control over the NPC's equipment use this one

Amazing Follower Tweaks SE

The difference from the first is that in any case the NPC you go to modify in the inventory, must become a Follower (warning message in case the NPC was not designed to be a follower), then you can manipulate all of his followers at will. inventory. You can also make her wear whatever you like .

It does not allow manipulation of the NPC

8 hours ago, Lestat1627 said:

This mod mods some parts of the NPC's, the effects seem to have no effect, but it doesn't. To make changes you have to act on the Bodysliders. The ideal would be to identify the NPC you want to modify, open the file with TES5Edit (if it is a custom follower, better), modify the weight bringing it to 100. Then make the changes with the Manipulator.
The mod, however, has its limitations. Does not allow complete manipulation of the NPC (you cannot change weight, face, hairstyles, eyes)

If, you want full control over the NPC's equipment use this one

Amazing Follower Tweaks SE

The difference from the first is that in any case the NPC you go to modify in the inventory, must become a Follower (warning message in case the NPC was not designed to be a follower), then you can manipulate all of his followers at will. inventory. You can also make her wear whatever you like .

It does not allow manipulation of the NPC

It's very detailled, thank you very much. One last question, how can you change the body texture (I mean the colour of the body for example) and if you change the colour of the body, will it contrast with the face? (I mean, if you change the colour of the body, the face will be left unchanged?) 

Edit: some npcs don't have their weight setted to 100, and the change applied thourgh bodyslide won't apply to those with 70 weight or lower, so you'll need to apply the same set for both low and high weight I guess.

1 hour ago, Darkau said:

One last question, how can you change the body texture

If it's NPC's in the game, you shouldn't run into any problems. They generally only read one type of textures: yours. If, on the other hand, it is a custom follower, then you will have to go to Skyrim data folder / textures / actors / character / name follower, and change all textures .

To speed up the operation of the NPC's I suggest you take a look at this mod

Ladies of Whiterun

Ysolda Replacer OR Kaitlyn Follower

3 hours ago, Lestat1627 said:

They generally only read one type of textures: yours.

I am not sur to follow this sentence but it seems important. Could you please explain what you mean. I checked the customs follower but didn't find where the skin texture might be.

3 hours ago, Lestat1627 said:

To speed up the operation of the NPC's I suggest you take a look at this mod

Ladies of Whiterun

Ysolda Replacer OR Kaitlyn Follower

Those are for the face from what I read, and they are not compatible with SSE.

36 minutes ago, Darkau said:

they are not compatible with SSE.

This is not a problem, just convert the mod

Cathedral Assets Optimizer

However, not only the face changes, but also other differently untouchable traits: Face, hair, eyes. Moreover, having a separate ESP, with TES5Edit it is possible to modify its weight, change with other hairstyles, change its clothes. By being able to manipulate the ESP, you can do almost anything or everything. If my memory does not fool me, it is also possible to change the textures