Kzero91 Bestiality Animations Only Pets on Sims

30 minutes ago, herpesschmerpes said:

Is there still a way to enable these anims in WW?

I don't want to have both WW and DD running at the same time...

Maybe if you could use DD for pets only, but it looks like you can't turn off other interactions.

No WW does not allow animations with pets.

According to my latest knowledge, it is now unfortunately also no longer possible to have both at all because DD and WW are no longer compatible, and you have to choose which one you want to use.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
9 hours ago, Srasasyn said:

Hey. How do I add pets into my game. I downloaded every file, but I still dont have pets. I dont have pets DLC. Maybe thats why, but i dont know where to download it. Can you help?

Yes you need the Cats & Dogs Expansion Pack, you can download it via the EA app or steam if you buy it. If you want to get it some other way, I can't help you there.

On 5/28/2023 at 2:33 AM, Kzero91 said:

Yes you need the Cats & Dogs Expansion Pack, you can download it via the EA app or steam if you buy it. If you want to get it some other way, I can't help you there.

Is it free on EA or I have to pay anyway?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 11/14/2022 at 1:05 PM, Kzero91 said:

No WW does not allow animations with pets.

According to my latest knowledge, it is now unfortunately also no longer possible to have both at all because DD and WW are no longer compatible, and you have to choose which one you want to use.

this is incorrect you do NOT need devious desires, yes you can run it for WW if you use the DD-WW snippet translator which converts them to use

On 11/14/2022 at 12:33 PM, herpesschmerpes said:

Is there still a way to enable these anims in WW?

I don't want to have both WW and DD running at the same time...

Maybe if you could use DD for pets only, but it looks like you can't turn off other interactions.

yes you can, you need the DD-WW snippet translator which means you can use all animal animations without having to use that cluster fuck DD MOD

15 hours ago, Mellor81 said:

this is incorrect you do NOT need devious desires, yes you can run it for WW if you use the DD-WW snippet translator which converts them to use

Worth mentioning that converting the sex animation snippets through DD-WW Snippet Translator alone won't be enough to play Kzero's pet animations in WickedWhims. You'll need to install the mod that actually adds pets support to WickedWhims - if you know where to find it - sharing the link on LoversLab is not allowed due to the site where it is currently being hosted.

On 11/12/2023 at 8:19 AM, HRK. said:

Worth mentioning that converting the sex animation snippets through DD-WW Snippet Translator alone won't be enough to play Kzero's pet animations in WickedWhims. You'll need to install the mod that actually adds pets support to WickedWhims - if you know where to find it - sharing the link on LoversLab is not allowed due to the site where it is currently being hosted.

the only guide i'm seeing says it's for converting ww animations to dd. not the other way around. haven't tried it yet because it's a bit more involved than just running the translator as far as needing to add bits in using notepad as well. but again, the guide and description is for ww to dd so i have zero idea how you would do dd to ww with that app.

36 minutes ago, nuggets111 said:

the only guide i'm seeing says it's for converting ww animations to dd. not the other way around. haven't tried it yet because it's a bit more involved than just running the translator as far as needing to add bits in using notepad as well. but again, the guide and description is for ww to dd so i have zero idea how you would do dd to ww with that app.

Don't know what app you're seeing, but it's certainly not "DD-WW Snippet Translator" - I wrote it myself. It doesn't need any manual editing by the user, either. You just feed it a package with animations that use DD's animation snippet and it spits out a package with the same animations but using a WW animation snippet.

But like I said, that alone won't make pet animations work on WW if you don't have the other mod.

then i can't find it. the only hit i get is for the ddwwloader on nutty's page.

and yeah, ii have the "other mod" but no idea how to find this app to change dd animations into ww.

ok, found it. had to search through all your posts on the other site, but finally found it. thank you.

Edited by nuggets111
On 11/12/2023 at 4:19 PM, HRK. said:

yeah you'll need the pet mod but its a standalone mod as far as i know, the snippet translator can be found on media fire if i remember rightly, not sure where else its hosted as i dont use DD or anything nutty

20 hours ago, nuggets111 said:

im not sure what your seeing but its the opposite? it converts DD to WW not WW to DD and you dont need or use notepad at all, its just a simple copy and paste and it tells you instantly its converted and gives you a list excatly what it converted, maybe you've found a different translator perhaps?

20 hours ago, ikfimoss said:

Can anyone explain in detail what I have to do to get their animations to work?

For the animations to work, you need to install Devious Desires. You can find a good detailed guide here. Or you can try WW and the DD-WW snippet translator as the people above have written, if you use WW.