After violation involved enemies become invincible - automatically restore health

At my wits end, honestly, never experienced something like this. Once my pc had been violated the (male) attackers- be it humans or ghouls or whatsoever - start to become invincible directly afterwards, i.e. they restore their health automatically, once their health is low, they sit a bit on the floor like followers do...are you kidding me??

Has anybody experienced somehting like this before? It seems my pc is kinda "infecting" the attackers with a protective spell, so  to say, like  setting their status as essential (in VAT mode I could in fact see one changing the colour from red to green while sitting on the floor for a second or so). Not even kill/killall/kah work in the console.

Before I had tried to use the gitthub version of UAP - (without freeze fix and staged leito as recommended - with Savage 1.24, this however caused AAF to get stuck at 30 %, so I rolled back to the latest LL version and the previous version of SL.

Among others - my FOIV is kind of heavily modded but showed no remarkable issues - I had also recently  installed AAF Madness and CAP (do use AAf violate too) - with our without those mods , on a clean save or on an old save - same results. Had also steam check the installation - nothing. Would have of course been tooo easy, I know.?

Have I missed any setting by chance?

First time I realised it during the vanilla Dunwich quest, about a third of the raiders there acted so weird, then on a clean save in Corvega (raider pet, Lucky turned immortal, even the other raiders could not take him down for good).

The new kind of LL survival mode - get violated too often and most of the (male) enemies can no longer be defeated.

Having used also More enemies, I uninstalled this too (in view of the Dunwich experience I thought copies of "infected" raiders could have been placed there) and replaced it with LMS...also to no avail.

Any idea would be highly appreciated.

Edit: to make it more interesting...only female pcs are concerned, it does not happen with male pcs?!?!??WTH??

UPDATE: Having had a good cuppa I checked all my mods again and again, more enemies was in fact de-installed but still appeared in the MCM . Another head scratcher, but not the cause for the issue at hands...at some point down the road I had installed many RSE II mods, and RSE II Resources was still active.  This combined with CAP has obiviously  caused the hiccup.

For the time being the problem seems to be solved. Fingers crossed.