Any interest in LightGUTS?

Guest Sir Bob Page

Guest Sir Bob Page

Good evening LoversLab.

Now, for some reason I thought I would do yet another reinstall of Oblivion. My favorite bodytype just happens to be the LightGUTS one and since support for it is kinda lacking, I usually fix up a lot of meshes myself that just end up lying around on my HD!

I don´t usually get involved with modding communities, but this place has let me find a lot of pretty hard to find stuff, so I guess I might aswell give something back! Still need some time getting everything set up and finding mods I´d want to use, but yeah. If anyones interested I could post whatever I fix up here.

This post was sponsored by VersaLife.

Guest Sir Bob Page

Alright, cool. Gotta admit that I have zero clue how to work with BBB though. I´m not sure if there even is a BBB mesh for lightGUTS. If there is, I guess it´s time for me to learn something new, since well, I assume people wan´t BBB.

I already have a couple of meshes that has never bene released anywhere else as far as I know. I think I got them off TESeyecandy way back when I lurked over there and I don´t remember who the creator was. I´m not sure about this sites policy about uploading other peoples stuff, so well, send a PM if any of you guys are interested.

The LiteGuts body was always under appreciatedin my opinion. I think the modder you are thinking of was Slash and he was great at giving the LiteGuts some luvin. I still use several of his outfits even though they arent BBB rigged. At this point, I think that is the only failing with the body as a whole, there was so little interest in it, it never really got updated to BBB in a large scale. A few outfits, but not all (least not that I've seen). Though, DMGuts does have a following and I'm pretty certain DMGuts was BBB rigged.

I'd love to see LiteGuts come back though.

Guest Sir Bob Page

Yeah, Slash! That was his name, now I remember. I´m not sure if he did anything that wasn´t posted on TESnexus though? Maybe I´m wrong since the meshes I have aren´t on there but I can´t think of any other modders that made anything for lightGUTS apart from Slash. Theres no documentation with the meshes I have either so I guess it´s a mystery!

It´s probably gonna take some time before I actually get anything done though since I am currently in the process of testing mods for Oblivion. I´m afraid thats gonna take some time though since I haven´t played Oblivion in YEARS so theres so much new stuff I have never seen before. It´s mostly gameplay/loversPK related though, cosmetics and armors and stuff can be added later after all.

Man, that brings back memories. I still remember when I first saw a few pictures of LightGUTS on SHY, then requested on the TES Eyecandy forums for someone to make a similar conversion. Slash was the guy who replied, and he really did great work. Then he went on to do a whole slew of conversions, which was awesome. I really regret that LightGUTS isn't seeing any conversions now. EBE LightGUTS and DMGUTS are all well and good, but I just prefer LightGUTS.

Sup. Glad to see more LightGUTS fans.

LightGUTS did get rigged for BBB by a modder on 2ch.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/wjgbs53ck6w8lgb/LightGUTS%20BBB%20Body.7z

It's how I was able to do this mod, which isn't exactly perfect, but it's the best I could do with my lack of re-weighting skill.

I've been too busy/slacking off to do anything else. I just got around to reinstalling Oblivion on my year-old computer, actually.

Archived