The Redguard Expansion Remastered By Raynel Red

Hi every one out there in the World with all the crazy stuff thats going on its good to pass a bit of time doing these quest mods

Ok to the point I downloaded the 4.0 build and it works fine even did a load of quests only one snag the npcs willl talk in English but the on screen text is in some strange

like text lots of letters

Since I posted this I  have found out that it is Rusian in the game the is the Bsa file and esp file a one any clues how to change text ?

I have seen the same mod on you tube and evan on the Guys website which the download links no longer work

any one have a working copy of it

if not the 4.0 build an earlier build that works

Any Help would be great

9 hours ago, ragnar333 said:

Hi every one out there in the World with all the crazy stuff thats going on its good to pass a bit of time doing these quest mods

Ok to the point I downloaded the 4.0 build and it works fine even did a load of quests only one snag the npcs willl talk in English but the on screen text is in some strange

like text lots of letters

Since I posted this I  have found out that it is Rusian in the game the is the Bsa file and esp file a one any clues how to change text ?

I have seen the same mod on you tube and evan on the Guys website which the download links no longer work

any one have a working copy of it

if not the 4.0 build an earlier build that works

Any Help would be great

you should post in this thread, in which the mod is available! :classic_wink:

The Redguard Expansion - Prologue - Exotic DLC

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/63276/

Hi Lonely Hunter ) winny257

thanks for the advice

Im Bad, never posted on here before thats why its in the wrong spot thanks for the update

Okay I have been back to website again dropbox says 

That file isn’t here any more
and steam says

Sorry!

An error was encountered while processing your request
There was a problem accessing the item. Please try again.

thanks again I did message Raynel Red about it mybe ill get a message from him