[REQUEST] Gradually morph face under specific circumstances

While body morphs have been used in many mods such as WeightMorphs and SexLab Hormones, I don't recall many mods changing the face. The only one I can recall at the moment is Being a Cow, which can change nose, eyes and lips depending on RNG, and I think vanilla vampires undergo certain changes there as well, so, it should certainly be possible to modify face although I don't know whether it's possible to do it gradually.

That aside, the basic idea here is to morph face based on vanilla stats like weight or things like SLH's sex activity, e.g. if weight is increased, the face becomes fatter or if too much time is spent screwing around, lips swell up, gradually going from 0% to 100%. It could probably be used for less titilating purposes like making the face appear more mature as your level increases (although that one may not work well with faces that are already mature to begin with).

It might have to piggyback off other mods or at least depend on them. I'm not sure if it's possible to let the player the option of using morphs that aren't already used by the mod by default.