https://store.steampowered.com/app/1054510/Survivalist_Invisible_Strain/

It's ten years since the infection started. Long-established settlements are collapsing, one by one, for unknown reasons. Survivors are running to the hills to escape, hoping for safety in remote places. As another refugee, you're here to carve out a new life for yourself - by any means necessary.

I've played this game for a while and it's really good you create your own character in a randomly generated map or even a map you edit if you wish with a number of factions you can do quests for or create your own. Making bases, raiding, recruiting by force or persuasion in a post apocalyptic world. I'd really like to see more adult mods for this game so was wondering if anyone would be interested.
  • 3 weeks later...

It's funny you should mention this game. I was thinking about looking into stuff like this myself recently. The problem I'm facing is the fact you can't easily modify or add meshes from what I can tell. There seems to be a lot of Unity files that are hidden away.

So for example you couldn't take the base female mesh and make it nude easily because it's inaccessible unless there's a way to extract them that I'm not aware of.