2 hours ago, Byzantos said:

Hi. Can i request a modder to make cuckold traits? Is a good idea to create a few traits like BBC cuckold, Submissive cuckold, hot wife trait. Thanks ❤️

WW has a Cuckold trait. It is not has intensive has I think you want, but what you are asking would be very complex and difficult to do. I actually thought about and a BBC mod and though I am only a simple beginning modder, I can see how much work it would take. Who knows though, maybe eventually some skilled modder will take on the challenge.

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for it though.

7 hours ago, Dynchia said:

WW has a Cuckold trait. It is not has intensive has I think you want, but what you are asking would be very complex and difficult to do. I actually thought about and a BBC mod and though I am only a simple beginning modder, I can see how much work it would take. Who knows though, maybe eventually some skilled modder will take on the challenge.

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for it though.

I know that is not simple, but there's always hope :D