Lewd mods for Dominions 5: Warriors of Faith

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Having touched the dm files that mods require using notepad, this game is laughably simple to mod. Each unit would just need a link to a new lewd tga file and boom, done. You could also easily make custom units in a manner of minutes, like I did with adding a nude Shantae as a way overpowered pretender god. 

Edit: So turns out that the 128x128 image setting I thought was the max for what images you could import is not actually true. At least, I don't think it is, but whatever the case is, I put a 640x640 picture of the Shantae picture I used and it went into the game with much better quality then what it was before, practically crystal clear compared to what it was before.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/30/2021 at 5:17 PM, Menko said:

But it's strange that the Astral Queens mod disappeared from the Internet.

It is a full on mod too. The tiny soldiers on the bottom are also anubises. Like effort went into that. But yeah, making the mod would take like a day, it's the art assets that are missing that sucks.

• 1 month later...
On 3/6/2021 at 4:23 AM, necromanthus said:

Are you the guy that made the mod in the video or did you just commission the sprites you showed above? Either way I am interested 

Mod from video was created by uploader himself. He has deleted it later.

• 8 months later...

I'll take it. It's dope, and the way modded content works is that you can add whatever words you want to as well.

I only ever edited a picture into it and it seems like it didn't really care of resolution, but for practical reasons with having hundreds of units making them low res is probably for the best.

3 hours ago, FunnyCrow said:

yep I intended to make all the units a little larger, but I remembered that I can't draw horses and changed my mind.

Well good work on it so far. I had intended to make a edit of the Gerudo mod to maybe do something similar, but then I remembered I can't draw and don't have any idea what I'm doing. Only managed to make one edit before admittedly quitting

• 2 months later...
On 3/31/2021 at 10:28 PM, megaman12321 said:

It is a full on mod too. The tiny soldiers on the bottom are also anubises. Like effort went into that. But yeah, making the mod would take like a day, it's the art assets that are missing that sucks.

Sorry for the dead post, but I have the art assets right here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/e9v1xb86h7omd9p/AABVvHd5Me44c7fXjYgfBGBya?dl=0

also the video: 

Edited by bluejay6161