Black figure preview problem in Bodyslide

Hi all,

I've installed Bodyslide through Mod Organizer 2.  When I run BodySlide I can see all my bodies and outfits and can run builds (to my overwrite folder) that work in game (doing all the steps required to get there).  However I cannot get Bodyslide Preview to work properly.  It loads and shows a body/outfit that is all black/silhouetted, for all outfits and bodies.  It appears to be the correct shape for the item, I just can't see any detail because it is black. It's not grey with writing on it like the "no texture" previews I've seen.

When I want to use preview, I change the path from my MO2 overwrite folder to the MO2 virtual game data folder.  I verified there is in fact a texture folder under the data folder. I've set BodySlide64 to run as administrator (long shot but some folks claim it worked for them - not for me).  It is not installed on my "C Drive" (some people report that being a cause).

What should I troubleshoot next to isolate this problem?  It renders it near impossible to use the sliders as you can't see clipping.  Am I correct in assuming this is a texture problem of some sort?

I appreciate any bits of wisdom anyone can offer.  Thanks!

• 1 year later...