Babies & Children for older versions

Hi! I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to Rimworld, and a massive tool in general so I hope you can forgive me for this.

I'm using RJW and wanted kids, but also wanted them to grow the hell up quickly, so I used BnC which I believe is for the most up to date version of Rimworld, which I am not on. I'm currently on "1.1.2563 rev467".

Currently, any children born in the colony speed up in age to "1 (2)", 1 being ofc biological, 2 chronological. Then, they're stuck as toddlers and age normally which is, as you may guess, incredibly annoying. They're cute, but not useful for another 17 in-game years. I tried aging them up with Character Editor, but nothing really changed. Same size, same uselessness, at ages 5, 10, 20, 25.

So of course I looked at the debug logs, and it gets very upset about a "MeditationFocusTypeAvailabilityCache", of which is not in 1.1.2563, but was added in a later update (1.1.2647 I believe), which I can't get right now. I'll post the full log, though I expect many already know what it looks like:

Spoiler

Exception ticking Rin (at (130, 0, 36)): System.TypeLoadException: Could not resolve type with token 010000af (from typeref, class/assembly RimWorld.MeditationFocusTypeAvailabilityCache, Assembly-CSharp, Version=1.1.7459.20184, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null)
  at RimWorldChildren.Growing_Comp.CompTickRare () [0x00118] in <93d54281538c412597cf123ed9366b2e>:0 
  at Verse.ThingWithComps.TickRare () [0x00024] in <1dfc76b5bf9447b29dc85394c9475509>:0 
  at Verse.Pawn.TickRare () [0x00000] in <1dfc76b5bf9447b29dc85394c9475509>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn.DMD<DMD<Tick_Patch2>?285559040::Tick_Patch2>(Verse.Pawn)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.TickList.DMD<DMD<Tick_Patch2>?-1462932096::Tick_Patch2>(Verse.TickList)
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.TickList:DMD<DMD<Tick_Patch2>?-1462932096::Tick_Patch2>(TickList)
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

So I did have a look in the mod files (specifically the area mentioned, Growing_Comp, and every other file in the Source folders and subfolders) and try to remove any reference to "MeditationFocusTypeAvailabilityCache", I think all of which was clearing it for a pawn but it didn't seem to work.

Edit: Oh, I also looked at "CompTickRare" in the Growing_Comp file, and didn't find anything still relating to Meditation Focus Types after I removed it all. It looks like it's just getting the age and age stage of the pawn and ticking it up at certain ages, and adding Hediffs at those points.

I'm no developer. I can read some code kinda, basic HTML & CSS is my jam, I can't do much else. Sadly I've not got much of an idea of what I'm looking at. Is there anything I can do; like get a patch for older versions, or is there another mod which is similar (babies, speed up aging, etc) I could try?

Thanks for any help and I'm sorry for my dumbassery.

8 hours ago, kazukkkk said:

Are you using MOD JecsTools?
It seems to be incompatible with JecsTools.
Sorry for the machine translation in English.

I think I am, yes. I use it for some of mods I think, I'll edit my post when I play next, I will disable JecsTools and other linked mods and see what happens! Thank you!

Edit: Just loading it up now, but JecsTools was a dependent for one of my main and most loved mods :(

Okay, no it didn't make a difference, sadly. I'm still getting the same error.