Any mods adding more viscera / carnage / cannibalism type stuff?

[.. This got posted early before I was done typing because I hit enter while editing the title.]

Ā 

... I'm not that weird, but I'm trying a playthrough where for the first time I'm going all in on Nuka World and raider mods,Ā  and the Cannibal perk,Ā  with more of a Disciples vibe, playing with the idea that the character's story is starting after being abducted by the "Cannibal in Concord" but got lucky in still being alive when he electrocuted himself when the raiders broke in.

Ā 

Problem is I can't find any good mods to support the concept better.Ā  Ā "Raider Themed Workshop" and "Raider Clutter" aren't helpful but they aren't enough,Ā  is there really no mods adding more gore and viscera?Ā  I was hoping to make something of a splatterhouse dungeon where I've got a butcher contraption with "Soylent Green", if there is any good chunks left after using the butcher machete from the mod "Human Cooking".Ā  Ā  There's the "Nude Raider Corpse Decoration" mod that's also useful, if only it would work, it only seems to touch 10-20% of bodies, and none of the bodies from the workshop mods are effected despite the patches.Ā  Ā I also found the "Immersive Corpses" mod and tried that but it didn't seem to do anything.Ā Ā 

Ā 

But in general what I'm hoping to find, but can't so far, are things adding more bloodworks, more savage or monsterous decorations.Ā  Blood splatters, viscera, bones,Ā  ect.Ā  The works.Ā  Ā  Both for Settlement Building workshop parts,Ā  and just in general to the game.

Ā 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I've been looking for something the same mostly. And after all this time, still have yet to see something come close to. There is much that could add into this, and its something I've picked up a couple times to expand on in Skyrim, however could be done way better here in Fallout 4. I've grabbed a copy of Namira's Goat, and started converting the Nifs to work in Fallout 4. I plan to eventually be able to make it so you can take the smaller pieces off corpses. Then when tossing the corpse into a Butcher from Contraptions or so, that it'll give you bigger body parts and some more of the innards to say the least. I'm not much a modder, but I've been tweaking files for years now to make the best load order for my playthroughs. While I'm lacking in many areas, I feel the content from the mod named earlier, would do well in FO4.

If I could clean up my skills some of the mechanics I'd like to do are..

1. With a Knife or other Sharp Object equipped being able to take trophies or smaller body parts from corpses.
    1. On the note of trophies:
      1. They can be used to identify between male/female or other, and used in quests for bounties.
      2. New Decorations to be crafted, for settlements/player homes.
      3. Currency accepted by some specialty traders.
  2. Putting Super Mutant Cauldrons to work in a more cannibalistic way, putting to use the body parts to be added. Making new meals.
    1. Soups, Stews, Steaks, and more.
  3. Some visual representation the body is mutilated.
  4. Parts laying about the commonwealth where expected.
  5. Integration with other mods
    1. Like SexAttributes/MCG/AAF etc.

These are some off the top ideas, and I do have some of this in progress. I won't be able to release the mod due to A) need the assets author's permission to share them. B) Need to get all the base items added to the game.

If anyone is creative and knows how to script, or anything mod-related and has the time. This would be a neat addition to many mod load orders.