New cum textures not appearing when mod "Glow Be Gone SKSE Updated" enabled

Hello,
Maybe you guys had this problem and know a fix...
So when Glow Be Gone SKSE Updated is enabled, none of the cum retexture mods works, none. All I get is old Sexlab cum textures.

In Sexlab both toggles "show cum textures" and "use ending orgasm effects" enabled.

Glow Be Gone mod disables effects from all kinds of mods, but in it's description page are instructions how to easily make exceptions in .json file for any mod to work nicely, but those mods must have .esp plugin(thats also how I made it work with Sexlab)
But all those cum replacer mods don't have .esp, means I cannot make exception, so no new cum textures appear on the body.

If I disable Glow Be Gone, all new cum retexture mods work perfectly, not sure what to do, how to fix ? Installing with MO2.

• 8 months later...

Old topic, but since i run in the same problem and found a solution by  editing the SKE/plugin folder json file of the mod, i share it here for the next folks in detress !

Note : its will work with popular cum texture mod (and of course sexlab) but if that not work for you its mean you need edit the file and add the esp name of your cum mod in the exclusion list.

GlowBeGoneSSE.json