Any other open world game with customization like Skyrim/Fallout/Saints Row ?

So the title is a little long , I'm a gamer pretty much but multiplayer takes the fun out of me from time to time so I still prefer single games. And I really need to busy myself. So my question to make this short is, what other games open world with a lot of customization like Skyrim / Fallout 4 /Saints Row IV that also have a pretty solid modding community ? I played dark souls III and gta 5 but Iw want something closer to what  I asked for. Let me know if you have any  ideas. 

Dragon Age Inquisition

Monster Hunter World (Lots of mod, kinda open world)

Witcher 3 (Fairly large modding community, Geralt Doppler mod let's do some character customization, kinda).

Dragon's Dogma

Divinity Original Sin 2 (DE)

Sims 3 and 4 

Games I've played that kind of fits the criteria.

I had pretty much the same question not long ago.  I started looking on Steam for games similar to Skyrim or FO4.  Games I find interesting I put on my Wish List.  Steam just had a sale about 2 or 3 weeks ago so I picked up Dragons' Dogma.  Monster Hunter is also on my wish list.  I have Witcher and I know it has a fair amount of Mods but the keyboard commands were driving me nuts on the PC.  Too many keys.  Usually you have the standard WASD to move, space bar to jump, and other keys similar amongst PC games.

Got to finish BL3 though.  Got the main game complete but working on DLC now.

2 hours ago, Samuraitech said:

I have Witcher and I know it has a fair amount of Mods but the keyboard commands were driving me nuts on the PC. 

I generally play ARPGs with a controller, since they tend to be mostly designed for console control schemes first and foremost.

Witcher 3 is pretty fun with a controller. Even better with the "Gamepad Alternate" mod, which let's me cast signs without going through the clunky quick menu. Among other things.

7 hours ago, AndreiOptyck2 said:

I played dark souls III and gta 5 but Iw want something closer to what  I asked for.. 

Code Vein, which is Dark Souls but Anime, has a decently sized modding community and a pretty solid character customization system.