[WIP] Arshes Nei Armor (Conversion from Oblivion) - Updated 12/27/13, Corset allegedly "Done"

Synthesis

Synthesis, i uploaded the Max model of the amazon CBBE model(femalebody_0) in my topic along with the textures, its half done

Congratulations on making more headway than me! 

i added the original oblivion mod too since its linked on Images folder, since i didn't had oblivion during that time( i lost my cd's :( , at least steam saved my ass and i buyed again in this xmas sale :lol: )

So, corset/leather bikini: done.

Basically 1) I used the the powerful but dangerous symmetry tool on the top of her outfit, which finally made her bust symmetrical but has caused various tiny 'triangle' errors I did my best to smooth out. Who knows if I'll regret this.

2) Made her breasts themselves slightly bigger and more even (I don't dare use the symmetry tool on her body, the CBBE body wasn't symmetrical from the get-go). As you can tell, I have ZERO experience modeling humans, and mostly just tried to make her look like she does in Bastard!!!

3) Filled her legs out into the top of her boots, and fitted them better. Fixed general issues on her backside, easy stuff.

4) Tried to smooth out the disaster that is her underarms from her back. That may be a lost cause.

In effect--I've finished everything I intend to do for the outfit itself in 3ds Max, for the time being. 

Now, I guess, I just have to import it? 

post-39632-0-31781800-1388199462_thumb.png

post-39632-0-83742500-1388199469_thumb.png

post-39632-0-32055500-1388199477_thumb.png

Did you use symmetry on the body as well?

No. As I mentioned, the CBBE body doesn't appear to be symmetrical inherently. 

Then what's with the same vertex shadowing on the body and the top?

If the vertices are welded and there are no duplicate vertices then add a edit normal modifier and select the normals and hit unify.

That should remove the odd shadowing on the back of it.

Did you use symmetry on the body as well?

No. As I mentioned, the CBBE body doesn't appear to be symmetrical inherently. 

Then what's with the same vertex shadowing on the body and the top?

If the vertices are welded and there are no duplicate vertices then add a edit normal modifier and select the normals and hit unify.

That should remove the odd shadowing on the back of it.

I don't know what any of that means. It's probably an issue, but it's way over my head. 

I know it's not symmetrical, because when I imported a CBBE body in, the arms were somewhat different. And I didn't use the symmetry tool on the body for that reason, only on the outfit. As far as I know. 

To repeat: I have zero experience with this, and I'm only doing it because no one else would to my knowledge. 

Well you can only get experience by doing/fixing it yourself.

Search the internet for the stuff you didn't understand.

Also in max press F1 to bring up "help" and search in there on how to use tools/modifiers like "edit normal modifier".

Though if your only doing it because no one else is....

Well you can only get experience by doing/fixing it yourself.

Search the internet for the stuff you didn't understand.

Also in max press F1 to bring up "help" and search in there on how to use tools/modifiers like "edit normal modifier".

Though if your only doing it because no one else is....

Well, I already explained why I'm not planning on converting this to F_0 after I finish the F_1. Or to UNPB or any other bodies. Failure is still an option for this one body alone, and I've yet to get Bodyslide 2 Outfit editor to work properly. Before that, I've already got to deal with the problems with the arms, with the hands, and the minor triangle issue I already mentioned--maybe that's what you mean--before I go into other problems. First comes the problem of the final conversions. Then fixing the fingers, hands and underarms. Then fixing those triangles, if they're noticeable. Then maybe the lines on her buttocks (or is that what you mean?) but those were already there, so I don't think it's an issue. This is shooting in the dark, not any sort of skilled effort. 

I have no doubt a skilled modder can point to even more problems than I've already found, but that doesn't mean I can fix any of them. 

Note: I am not doing this because I like converting stuff between Oblivion and Skyrim. I'm doing this because I'm a big fan of the manga Bastard!!! And also because, after a few weeks of trying, no one else wanted to. 

Heres my profile i have other nick there.Half of my gallery is cut via stupido admins. Nexus is shit for shots and mods  and i only download from there.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/users/1209696/?

I had to use symmetry on armor to,i'll send you  arms in pm.

Vioxsis i think i had the same bug but then it kinda disappear.Gonna mark your suggestion.  

oh wait.. you got arms on screens ..

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived