[Question] Custom Race + Vampire Lord revert form

nekochen

I'm playing ygnordrace and being a vampire, but I'm having problem with revert form from vampire lord :( I was originally a Breton, but I used showracemenu to change myself to ygnordrace... now the game only recognize my original race being Breton so whenever I revert form, I get changed back to being Breton.

Anyone know how to fix this? Many thanks!

Well i dont know if there is a fix for this, but changing your race trough the showracemenu makes the game always buggy and its not recommended to change your race that way.

All i can say is, either reload an older save where you were still a breton, or start a new game with ygnord race.

Well i dont know if there is a fix for this, but changing your race trough the showracemenu makes the game always buggy and its not recommended to change your race that way.

All i can say is, either reload an older save where you were still a breton, or start a new game with ygnord race.

I was afraid of that, :(

While looking at the papyrus editor, I noticed the..

SetOriginalRace()
    ;PlayerOriginalRace = Game.GetPlayer().GetRace()
;     Debug.Trace("CSQ: Storing player's race as " + PlayerOriginalRace)

;int index = 0
    ;while(index < PlayableVampireList.GetSize())
    ;    if(PlayerOriginalRace == (PlayableVampireList.GetAt(index) AS Race))
    ;        PlayerOriginalRace = (PlayableRaceList.GetAt(index) AS Race)
    ;    endif
    ;    index += 1
    ;endwhile

;     Debug.Trace("CSQ: Storing player's race as " + PlayerOriginalRace)

; achievements YAY

I was wondering if there is a way to SetOriginalRace on starting the game under DLC1VampireLordTrackingQuest... or each time you load the game, it would check and SetOriginalRace to your current value?

Archived