Dungeons and npc creating

Baconsama

Hey Lovers, I was thinking recently of doing some lore unfriendly and maybe lore friendly mods such as dungeons,npcs,bosses etc.

The thing is that I wanted to use advanced/medium features,such as a dungeon only made of water (where you are given an amulet/buff to walk/breath on/in the water),water controling (to advance further into the place),gravity controling (maybe impossible to oblivion,never found a mod of gravity besides for only arrows) and of course making new npcs and dialogues for them,as well if possible replacers,such as showed by the background and the table of the picture in the end of the OP.

Also making skyscrappers,suits,cars,staffs/bows that works as machineguns (maybe not only bullets,water,fire,thunder and granades could be used as well),creating new elements/spells such as wind,earth,water,gravity,etc are on my imagination.

Of course if anyone can't help directly I'll be thankful for tutorials,or if anything of the sort is avaliable to download,please let me know.I may not have much free time to learn and do all those things but I intent to.

http://pds20.egloos.com/pds/201105/25/91/e0030491_4ddc585d0b987.jpg

Archived