How to extract animatiom from modders packages as blender files?

Hi all , I am not sure if this is even legit but i am trying to extract blender animation files for some of popular modders here to do some edits on the animation for petsonal preference only, i am not intending to reshare or anything it is just i like to edit stuff.

I tried to open the package directly in S4studio but seems the app crashes? as i can not even access the clips section (tab disappeard,nothing except export) and when i try to export i only get one sim animation and it seems incorrect.

Tried S4pe but it exported animation and binary files tried to import them in S4studio got same exact result, i feel S4studio is not understanding the data.

Are wickedwhims animations done by one sim at a time and later combined ? i do not think so. besides S4studio does not have an option to export more than one sim

can you guys put me on  the right direction here?or am i asking for something not allowed?

Thanks anyway