Bi Dating Simulator Game [Hard Labor] (Made With The Sims 4)

191153822_Sims4Screenshot2020_04.28-02_36_42_33.jpg.d3ab078919e7a699d244e6e5fab2513a.jpg

Hard Labor is an adult 18+ Free bisexual dating simulator game in very early development that tells the story of characters living in the fictitious industrial city of Aragon where people work hard all day and fuck all night.

Demo available here: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/4/folders/1GujixV3VB2_q8J7Nh2WBKAUh1eVS0IVb

The game is being created by me (Eyecy) and I am releasing a very early development preview demo.
I hope to update this game regularly and find people who will test the game and report any bugs.

I'll be updating and having polls regularly on my Patreon.

Intro Movie

Main Character's Background

Spoiler

Gagegalban.PNG.f924dbd054b70d685720afecb95832df.PNG

Gage’s life in the countryside was mostly normal being supported by his parents as a young tinkerer. That was until his father’s passing in a tragic freak accident which left his mother and him alone running a family owned restaurant. Gage was 14.  Just a year later Gage and his mother would begin to cope and run the family restaurant efficiently, but bad luck would still loom over them. Accepting new love in her life, Gage’s mother Jeanette began to fall for a man who appeared out of nowhere with promises of love and support for her and Gage. All had seemed to be going well until Jeanette’s second anniversary where she began to notice some things were not right with the second man she had married.  With attempts at molesting Gage and an awful confrontation, this man was a devil dressed as an angel that the same year would disappear and leave them with a disastrous debt. This debt had been secretly accumulating by this man who had come into their life at the expense of the restaurant. The restaurant had to be shut down.  

Determined, Jeanette did not waste any time for Gages sake, so she celebrated his birthday with a new family member Combo and the news of a college fund that was stored away for him. Gage graduated with an associate in computer science, taking the best programs the countryside could offer him which made his mother very proud. But finding a job would prove to be difficult in a place where such degree is not in demand. Gage with a fighting spirit would depart to the city of Aragon 15 miles away in search of a way to pay off the family debt.

gage.idleunderwear.png.12d001c03a39366c2984f8601b803066.png

Game Features
The following features are ones I've already programmed but want to, in the future, add additional features (like an inventory system)

Relationships

Spoiler

Gage is bisexually curious with an inclination towards male companionship and the male physique. You decide who he romances and who he has sex with, but, make sure you don’t overstep boundaries. AND remember, not everyone is a candidate . 

I'll have contacts added throughout the development of the game with a hidden one in the demo.

You'll have multiple chances with the some of the people Gage meets to acquire their phone number, so make sure you're being smooth and paying

attention to their personalities. (Certain characters will like when  Gage is assertive, others will like him submissive)

hardlaborcontactsexample.PNG.155039288eaf5de7e62d7df41c0c8b88.PNG

Gagecontactstatus.PNG.f491b09301b4ef26f77520f8fb1f03cc.PNG

Debt

Spoiler

• Manage Gage’s debt and decide how and when he will pay it off but, remember that you’ll need money for Gage’s rent, bills and food. You can access gage’s bank account with his cellphone.

• You will start the game out with 100$ good for groceries and things Gage will need immediately. Gage has been putting most of his money towards the debt and has been able to bring it down to $8500. 

• Work just at your regular job where you’ll get paid 700$ a day + bonuses  for successfully completing mini games. Or also take up a part-time where you’ll earn extra cash based on the hours you work. It’s up you to decide how much money he makes, but be careful you don’t overwork Gage as he has needs you’ll also need to manage . 

Gageparttimer.png.91358e0807206ac715cabf6a30a53916.pngGagebankpicforpd.PNG.b5c4f3b757ffb1e408bcd8c51cefa564.PNG

Minigames

Spoiler

Play a variety of mini games including ones that impact the amount of money received in a day's work or ones that impact how Gage (the main character) will react in certain situations.
Your choices have repercussions so make sure you are paying attention to the dialogue.

minigameexample.PNG.7531debce1834d8af13ed514892c8142.PNG

Needs

Spoiler

You’ll need to make sure you take care of Gage’s needs before completing some tasks. Sometimes Gage will take care of himself but other times it will be up to you to decide what he does. Speaking of what he does, you’ll also be able to manage some activities which will either increase or decrease Gage’s attributes which are required to advance in certain areas of the game. 
Is your knowledge increasing? (Maybe your boss will notice and increase your pay) or is Gage becoming more charming? (enough to get that person he likes phone number…maybe) 

Gageneedsandstats.PNG.4665edbe6555728fa7801758ec360c53.PNG

DEMO AVAILABLE HERE:
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/4/folders/1GujixV3VB2_q8J7Nh2WBKAUh1eVS0IVb

You can support/follow me here:
PATREON 
TWITTER 

gage.idleunderwear.png

Archived